PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 1 Season 25

Melifluous
06-02-2005, 20:35
Well...

First match of the new season. Its away but from someone from the same region as me, so no home field advantage.

quote:scarpio - Meli's Manglers 2 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 06/02/2005 at 18.00
MatchID: 35888878
Arena: scarpio Arena
Crowd: 24724

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 24724 to scarpio Arena. Everyone was excited about the upcoming Hampshire derby and it the crowd was divided evenly. scarpio tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Hjortbo - Huges, Kjellbom, Koller - Wahlmo, Tuvgĺrd, Hardy, McAleese, Lipsanen - Sousa, Garrido.

Manglers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Verspoor, Carrol, Bryan - Magnusson, Almlius, de Klaver, Germain, Quigley-Parks - van de Duin, Taylor.

In the games 17:th minute Manglers´s Stephen Taylor missed an opportunity to score the leading goal on a penalty, the shot delivered straight into the keepers hands. Manglers took the lead in the games 31st minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Stephen Taylor was the scorer. Hĺkan Wahlmo was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Bruno Sousa managed to kick one of them into 1 - 1 in the 36:th minute. A foul after 38 minutes resulted in a free kick. Gary Hardy cannonballed it, giving the hometeam the lead 2 to 1. An indirect free kick in the visitor´s penalty area in the 40:th minute could have resulted in another goal, but Félix Becerra got a hand out and tipped the ball over the bar. Félix Becerra was caught napping a bit later as Gary Hardy lifted a ball over him after a free kick, but the ball hit the bar, rebounding into the keepers arms. scarpios Julius McAleese got himself booked after a foul. Manglers were forced to a substitution as Erdem de Klaver couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Stephen Mottram to come in from the sidelines. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 1. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

Hĺkan Wahlmo of scarpio received a yellow card in the 73rd minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 78 minutes into the game Manglers´s Stephen Mottram found a gap in the home sides central defense scoring to make it 2 - 2. Octave Germain had a good try in the 81st minute, coming in on a fine move from the left, but the ball went wide. scarpio tried to break through in the middle repeatedly, but kept getting stuck on the visitors defenders. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 58 percent, dominated the battle.

scarpio´s best player was Hĺkan Wahlmo. Gary Hardy on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Manglers player was Félix Becerra. Frank Magnusson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.

I'm now 5th in my division.

hmm

Melifluous

Kemal
06-02-2005, 22:18
Snaken start of the season on a low, being screwed by the HT-match engine..

quote:
The crowd of 7136 turning up at FC De Snaken Arena today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Durzyński - Meesen, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Böőr, Kajak, Hintermayr, Fjällander, Irvine - de Silguy, Sánchez.

united tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Tegelaar - Bax, Boote, Groenewegen - Hoek, Vikwald, Tielens, Jusid - Medrano, Creemers, Buunk.

Baldemar Hintermayr was very close to giving Snaken the lead with an ingenious free kick routine in the 36:th, the ball just grazing the bar. united took the lead in the games 37:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Ola V. Vikwald was the scorer. 0 - 1 was the half-time score. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 67 percent, dominated the battle.

Snaken were close to equalising on a free kick in the 52nd minute, but Willem Tegelaar made a great save, tipping it to a corner. In the 54:th minute, Snaken´s Carlos Sánchez made a rush down the left, leaving him free to put the 1 - 1 equaliser away. united will have to do without Raph Buunk for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Edo Kleijn. Snaken had a good opportunity to take the lead as Carlos Sánchez came up the left side, but he struck the ball weakly and it went straight into the arms of Willem Tegelaar. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 77 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Marcin Durzyński. Wilm Meesen on the other hand, had a terrible day. united´s best player was Alejandro Medrano. Omar Jusid was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 1.

Match ratings:
FC De Snaken
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Play it Cool
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: poor (very low)
Right Side Defence: inadequate (very high)
Central Defence: inadequate (very high)
Left Side Defence: inadequate (very high)
Right Side Attack: wretched (very high)
Central Attack: weak (very low)
Left Side Attack: weak (high)

vv sliks united
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: disastrous (very high)
Right Side Defence: poor (very low)
Central Defence: weak (high)
Left Side Defence: weak (very low)
Right Side Attack: poor (very high)
Central Attack: weak (low)
Left Side Attack: poor (very high)

Shouldn't have pic'ed you might say, but the ratings and possesion speak for itself one might say. Bad luck, better luck next time I guess...

English_brit
06-02-2005, 23:09
Very unlucky. :(

Dell19
06-02-2005, 23:34
I lost 5-1 but that goal is all important when it comes to supporter moods. Will be PICing again next week against a team that had a disasterous (high) midfield at home.

Bootstoots
07-02-2005, 03:54
quote:
22877 spectators arrived at The Yellow Boot, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Yellow started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Brown - Fernández, Slipčević, Cedrés - Pilar, Righetti, Pińeiro, Villar, Örnbom - Train, Burney.

Time tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Tate - Weller, Giraldo, Petersen, Burt - Pease, Chin, Hatch, Moreland - Berry, Montano.

It was an obvious ambition of Yellow to attack on the flanks. Yellows Rickard Örnbom gave, after 10 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. Times Kirk Montano got himself booked after a foul. David Brown the unlucky victim, couldn´t continue the game, so Gerald Pickens had to come off the bench. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 19 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Yellow. However, Lonnie Tate made a spectacular save. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Ryan Train squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 25:th minute, asserting the lead to 2 - 0. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Ryan Train squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 26:th minute, asserting the lead to 3 - 0. The structure of the game started to change as Yellow decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Yellow put themselves up 4 - 0 when Theodore Burney broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. The teams went for a half-time break at 4 - 0. Yellow, bringing the final ball possession rate to 92 percent, dominated the battle.

Seemingly due to lack of experience, Orestes Cedrés needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 58 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Yellow. However, Lonnie Tate made a spectacular save. In the 71st minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Alejandro Villar dashed through, knocking home 5 - 0 for Yellow. Michel Righetti was ever so close to scoring after an excellent corner which then was extended byAlejandro Villar, but the ball went into the frame. In the 79:th minute Yellow put themselves up 6 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Michel Righetti coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. In the 85:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Ryan Train dashed through, knocking home 7 - 0 for Yellow. This third goal made a hat trick for Ryan Train. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Gonzalo Fernández squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 86:th minute, asserting the lead to 8 - 0. Glen Weller of Time received a yellow card in the 87:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 96 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Michel Righetti. Gerald Pickens on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Time player was without a doubt Edgar Berry. However, Lonnie Tate made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 8 - 0. A very easy game that I won 8-0 and could have been even better. This is my last easy victory until Round 14. From now on, I'll really have to struggle to stay up in my series, the second toughest in the USA.

Kingreno
07-02-2005, 09:40
Nasty 1-3 homeloss against Pretty decent opponent. My CA skill however saw Briliant for the first time. This may still become a difficult year.[hmm]

quote:At Aristocats Arena, 16320 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Aristocats had chosen a strategic 5-3-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Pinto - Gunning, Maassen, van den Burg, Ajello, Zirngibl - Tomic, Sitzia, Dalhuizen - Zengers, Latinovics.

Sparta55 had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Laumans - Geerts, Lemmens, Kanjilal - Wielgosz, van der Molen, Hoogervorst, Veraar, Christodorescu - Remmen, Meesters.

Aristocats clearly had decided to counter-attack when they could, using their talent for it. Sparta55 seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. The counterattacks of Aristocats were deadly and 14 minutes into the game, Miklós Latinovics got a long pass from the right flank, making 1 - 0. The visiting teams Mischa Remmen could score the 1 - 1 equaliser in the 16:th minute with a header, after some good work on the right. 1 - 1 was the half-time score. Sparta55 held the ball, with a clear 66 percent possession rate.

64 minutes into the game Mischa Remmen was a hair´s breadth away from giving Sparta55 the lead. A prompt block by Armando Pinto saved the home team that time. In the 71st minute Sparta55s Jayden Geerts received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The Aristocats player was Vladimir Tomic who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game, but Renato Dominkovic came in to finish the match. Aristocats mounted an inspired counterattack in the 74:th minute, but Miklós Latinovics was unable to convert from short range. Sparta55s Lion Meesters proved that he's been around on a footy pitch before, when he took advantage of a few moments of confusion in the enemy defence line, then elegantly scoring 1-2. Mischa Remmen came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Armando Pinto, hitting the bar. The away team´s Jon Hoogervorst took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 83rd minute increasing Sparta55´s lead to 1 - 3. Sparta55 held the ball, with a clear 66 percent possession rate.

Most important Aristocats player was Daniel Ajello. Renato Dominkovic on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Sparta55 player was Jayden Geerts. Rudolf Lemmens on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 3.

yndy
07-02-2005, 14:48
quote:At Ladislau Bölöni Stadium, 26369 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Chimica started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. Warriors had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation

Warriors seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Chimica got a penalty shot in the 7:th minute, but Olivér Er#337;ss fumbled the shot slightly and Pompiliu Bălută was able to block. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Warriors, with an impressive 58 percent possession of the ball.

Chimica were awarded a penalty 53 minutes into the game but Olivér Er#337;ss produced a poor shot, quite easily saved by Pompiliu Bălută. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 70:th minute goal by Nik Bos for Chimica, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Warriors held the ball, with a clear 59 percent possession rate.

The match ends 1 - 0.

Italian play by my team, 1-0 victory at home. I missed 2 penalties but they’ll prolly be the last ones as I just put a bid on this bloke:

quote:Marin Ilinca
26 years, inadequate form, healthy
A sympathetic guy who is balanced and upright.
Has inadequate experience and solid leadership abilities.

Nationality: România
Total Skill Index (TSI): 7 380
Wage: 111 840 Lei/week including 20% Bonus

Stamina: excellent Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: brilliant Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: wretched
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: titanic

EUR 2.7 million!!!. I don’t expect anyone to overbid as I’m already playing above the market price but the inadequate experience and solid leadership are worth it. He’ll be solid experience solid leadership in about 4 seasons and I’ll save a small fortune on converting him to coach.

Kemal
07-02-2005, 14:57
Wow, good luck with him yndy, you sure have some cash to splash btw! [eek]

Just make sure you don't field him in the CDZ cup when I'm playing you, since De Snaken seem to have a slight tendency of kicking just about any opposing midfielder they can find to a long stay at the hospital. ;)

yndy
07-02-2005, 18:08
I got most of the money from the sale of an outstanding scoring / excellent passing for EUR 2.35 million. Now that’s also a little above market price but I did the most aggressive legit marketing campaign for a player ever. I listed him on the main Romanian hattrick forum, placed an add in the in-game Ads system and monitored the market 40 minutes before his sale. There was another player just like mine for sale with a much lower starting price EUR 1.5 million. There were 4 bids and the winner got him for 2.15 million. I immediately HT-mailed the other three to highlight the next opportunity (mine) and to brag how my player was much better than the other one (technical specialty, better form, 5 stars best performance).

Dell19
07-02-2005, 18:13
Nice tactic!

English_brit
08-02-2005, 16:44
I lost my first game of the season away to the current Champions 4-2. I PIC'd the game while he MOTS'd. I've got a passable leadership coach while his is wretched. I'm banking on beating him in the rematch at my place and doing better throughout the rest of the season. Hope my PIC turns out to be a good decision in the long run.