PDA

View Full Version : Newbee PBEM playing RAR 1.02 mod

Nikox
13-01-2005, 22:04
I'm a newbee, never been a PBEM before, and I'll love to start to PBEM game using the mod RAR 1.02.

Anyone interested at it??

anarres
14-01-2005, 13:17
RoR is a BIG place to start! Most PBEMs take weeks or months (or even years!) to finish, and RoR is I fear not going be takup up by anyone soon.

If you were to offer a game in plain C3C I am sure you will get takers, but you will need to state your normal level of play to get a good match. :)

Nikox
14-01-2005, 20:44
My normal level playing alone C3C was deity with 15 other civs.
Now playing RAR 1.02 my level is emperor.
I jumped from basic C3 to C3C missing the PTW expansion pack, so I realized wich kind of new choices this game give (new units, new tech tree, etc.) only when I installed the RAR mod.
When I opened a plain session in C3C after it I thought "IS IT ALL HERE??".
So I'm interested to learn more about RAR mod playing it against an human player.

But as I'm a newbee as PBEM, I'm interested to learn how to play this game by e-mail, so I can accept plain C3C games too.

Any suggestion is wellcome!!

(I apologize for any mistake I do with my poor english...)

Nikox
14-01-2005, 21:00
I didn't get any e-mail notification when you (anarres) posted your reply.
What was wrong??

romeothemonk
07-02-2005, 19:21
I am interested in Playing a Rise and Rule version 1.02 PBEM with you. I am a Demi-god/Deity player.
I would suggest a standard map, Demigod, we pick our races, everything else random? (6 or 7 A.I.) Or would you like a custom map. I would note that I have not been receiving email notifications either.

ProPain
07-02-2005, 23:19
After the move to our new server a few weeks ago, email notification quit working for the new posts. Strangely enough it's working for PM's.

Sometimes MS Windows is a weird OS......