PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Matchday 13 Season 24

Hĺkon
09-01-2005, 00:12
quote:31981 spectators had come to Treacle Mine Road this cloudy day. Dynamo tactics involved an interesting 5-3-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Engsjö - Siong-Heng, Scheie, Waliszek, Hĺkansson, Bazak - Ackerman, Andersen, Spatafora - Eriksson, Orenen.

mřljespill tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Dvořáček - Hansen, Straumann, Bizama - Nilsson, Stĺlman, Klossovsky, Eriksson, Simensen - Geller, Brzuszczak.

A foul after 4 minutes resulted in a free kick. Dennis Hĺkansson cannonballed it, giving the hometeam the lead 1 to 0. In the game's 19:th minute Dynamo´s Arne Scheie limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. After 31 minutes Dynamo´s Dennis Hĺkansson contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. As Roman Brzuszczak had, completely unprovoked, swept the legs out from under an opponent in front of a linesman, the referee gave the mřljespill player a red card without batting an eye. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 0. Dynamo, bringing the final ball possession rate to 58 percent, dominated the battle.

Stefan Orenen of Dynamo received a yellow card in the 56:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 57:th minute mřljespills Vilhelm Nilsson received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Dynamo held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Dynamo player was without a doubt Arne Scheie. Dennis Hĺkansson was a disappointment, however. The most dominating mřljespill player was without a doubt Anton Dvořáček. Vilhelm Nilsson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 0.

W00t for boring football :D

English_brit
09-01-2005, 09:08
Exciting game. lol

Melifluous
09-01-2005, 19:56
quote:Date: 09/01/2005 at 18.00
MatchID: 28362933
Arena: AFC Slough Arena
Crowd: 6781

Due to an all-day shower, 6781 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at AFC Slough Arena. Slough had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. They fielded: Neri-Iuna - Whittaker, Fraser, Costa, Caine - Patella, MacPhail, bin Mohamad Nawi, Vâlceanu - Hanson, Steadman.

Manglers started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Becerra - Carrol, Spreadbury, de Klaver - Bryan, Turner, Davis, Almlius, Quigley-Parks - Greenwood, Taylor.

Manglers seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Slough took the lead in the 7:th minute after a magnificent free kick. Alan Steadman adjusted the score to 1 - 0. In the 23rd minute Sloughs Michael Caine received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Man, what a shot by Stephen Taylor! Firing from 35 yards he didn't give the enemy goalie a chance and it was 1 - 1. After 34 minutes Manglers put themselves up by 1 - 2 as Walsh Greenwood finished off a strike from the left with a real cannon placed at the far post. Manglers had, after 35 minutes of the game, worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to their lead, but somehow didn´t achieve closure. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 2. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 51 percent, dominated the battle.

Seemingly due to lack of experience, Erdem de Klaver needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. In the games 55:th minute Stephen Taylor nearly put the visitors another one up as he broke through and fired from just outside the box, his shot passed just over the bar. Slough´s Michael Caine refused to leave the field after injuring his achilles tendon in the 67:th minute. George Patella of Slough received a yellow card in the 73rd minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. David Spreadbury was, after 80 minutes, almost able to extend the visitors lead with a well placed diving header but home side keeper Andy Neri-Iuna saved. An indecisive goaltender looked on as a free kick by Manglers´s David Spreadbury put the visitors up 1 - 3 after 85 minutes. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 54 percent, dominated the battle.

Slough´s best player was Algernon Costa. Andy Neri-Iuna was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Manglers player was without a doubt Félix Becerra. Urban Almlius on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 3.

13 wins outta 13. Woohoo.

Melifluous

Dell19
09-01-2005, 20:09
One minor injury (carried on playing), no players gaining suspensions.

A hattrick scored by two of my trainees and a 6-0 win. We can no longer finish any lower than fourth.

If we win next week we finish second, if we draw then we should still finish second and if we lose then we may still finish third. Highest ever rating of 110 points.

English_brit
09-01-2005, 21:48
Well done, been going well for you both. :)

Kemal
09-01-2005, 22:21
Comfortable win against the no8 in the league, Snaken are now officialy champions of ix.587. [party]

More important news coming from this match was without a doubt midfielder Hintermass bagging his 12th of the season, bringing him on par with the topscorer of this league, and striker Hadar Harpaz is only 1 goal behind those two... so maybe that 10K price could be clinched as well. Final match is against the quite strong no2 in the league, though, so it could be tough.

quote:
Due to an all-day shower, 7128 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at FC De Snaken Arena. Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Durzyński - Meesen, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Irvine, Lucado, Hintermayr, Fjällander, Struikman - Harpaz, Böőr.

Dogs started off with a 4-5-1 lineup. Lineup: Kjellhult - Jong-Duck, Marstall, De Santis, Joliot - Nielsen, Nonkes, Magenbitter, Sengbusch, Mancier - de Celis.

Dogs seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Florian Lucado needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 22nd minute goal by Florian Lucado for Snaken, putting them ahead 1 - 0. In the 37:th minute Snaken put themselves up 2 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Diego Flores D'Arcais coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. The referee showed Snakens Berke Can Öztürk the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Hadar Harpaz squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 42nd minute, asserting the lead to 3 - 0. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 71 percent possession rate.

Snaken put their lead ahead another goal as Baldemar Hintermayr struck home the 4 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. The structure of the game started to change as Snaken decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Snaken lead up with 5 - 0. Joakim Fjällander finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 71 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Snaken. However, Jörn Kjellhult made a spectacular save. Dogs seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the inadequate level of organisation. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Snaken lead up with 6 - 0. Hadar Harpaz finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 81 percent possession rate.

Most important Snaken player was Marcin Durzyński. However, IJsbrand Struikman made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Dogs player was without a doubt Jörn Kjellhult. Andoni de Celis on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 6 - 0.

Shabbaman
09-01-2005, 22:37
I won. More surpising: the ideal son-in-law that got sent off in the cup match last wednesday got sent off again!
Congratulations Kemal!

English_brit
09-01-2005, 22:58
Yeah. Congrats on winning the league. [thumbsup]

Nice win Shabba. :)

English_brit
10-01-2005, 08:14
Here was my game away from home against the league leader when I was in 2nd.

quote:A brilliantly sunny day had enticed a crowd of 42000 to Are you Sunderland in disguise Arena. Sunderland had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Cadle - Edwards, Henriksson, Dallas - Levi, Dallas, Fyhrerberg, Wallander, Gorai - Spencer, Hawkesford.

Toffees tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Sauter - Pearson, Lonie, Hickey - Liguori, Attah-Agyeman, Erflod, #379;etecki, Penn - Hollenstein, Aertse.

Toffees took the lead after 4 minutes with 0 - 1. Pierre-André Hollenstein placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. The referee showed Toffeess Boles#322;aw #379;etecki the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Charles Attah-Agyeman needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. The away team´s Puck Aertse took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 28:th minute increasing Toffees´s lead to 0 - 2. After the ball got lifted in from the left Pierre-André Hollenstein was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 35 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. In the 39:th minute the home team was awarded a penalty. The guest´s keeper did dive the right way, but Anders Fyhrerberg was still able to reduce the score to 1 - 2. 1 - 2 was the half-time score. Sunderland held the ball, with a clear 51 percent possession rate.

Some fine manouvering on the left lead to an 60:th minute Toffees goal, making it 1 - 3. Piero Liguori was noted down as the scorer. Sunderland reduced the score in the 79:th minute to 2 - 3 when Sean Hawkesford got the best of a ball floated in from the left. After 83 minutes Martin Spencer got through on the right and was very close to equalising for the home side, but didn´t get the shot away. Toffeess Simon Erflod got himself booked after a foul. Sunderland were forced to a substitution as Martin Edwards couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Gabriel Upton to come in from the sidelines. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Sunderland, with an impressive 52 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Sunderland player was without a doubt Martin Wallander. Gabriel Upton on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Toffees player was without a doubt Boles#322;aw #379;etecki. However, Marcus Pearson made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 2 - 3.

I Mots'd this game and from looking at the other teams ratings it seems he did aswell as he would have won the league if he'd beaten me. It leaves the league table looking like this with one game to play.

1. Toffee's Utd 13 43 - 21 31 GD +22
2. Are you Sunderland 13 31 - 11 31 GD +20
3. Hopes Heroes 13 46 - 29 28 GD +17
4. triniride destroyer 13 39 - 24 24 GD +15

Fixtures to play :

Toffee's Utd - triniride destroyers
Hopes Heroes - Are you Sunderland in Disguise

Hopes Heroes could well beat Are You Sunderland in the last match. Only worry is that Triniride could well beat me as I had to MOTS that last match. Going to be a really tough game. I'll have to make sure I get my tactics right in the last game. At least if I hadn't MOTS'd that last game I wouldn't even have a chance of finishing 1st so I can't complain.

Just hope I can pull off the title as I could do with the playoff receipts and extra prize money. Will look really good if I can though as I used most of my money recently expanding the stadium to 75,000 so would really help out.

Looking good for the top scorer money aswell atm. 2 goals infront and the only player likely to catch me is from Triniride so it's in my own hands to stop him getting the 3 goals against my team in the final game. My league could go one of 3 ways though so should be interesting to see what happens.

I think the manager of AYSID will be peeved though atm, he's been top all season and won it last year. I'm the most improved team this season having finished 6th last season, in my first season at this level, and having to play a qualifier to stay up to competing for the title. Think it's taken a few of my opponants by suprise.
:)

ProPain
10-01-2005, 12:09
quote:PP SV - Ajax Rotterdam 2 - 1

Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 23354

At PP SV Arena, 23354 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. PP had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Cohen - Nobbe, Boote, van Zeeland - Kiilerich, van Harsselaar, Schulte, Daemen, Kloppenberg - de Moll, Niezing.

Ajax had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Hajer - Tornér, Kooijman, Cederhout - Fábri, Lőwy, Bolt, Vázquez, Bleeker - Bergquist, Bosschieter.

Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 3rd minute left Ajax´s Anders Bergquist completely free to score. 0 - 1 for the visitors. Ajax will have to do without László Lőwy for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Rigobert Janits. Toon Niezing pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 16:th minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 1 - 1 equaliser away. With 34 minutes played Iwan Daemen almost gave the home side the lead with an unexpected free kick set up, but visitors Mikel Hajer was onto it, grabbing the would be break through ball. After a fine move down the middle Toon Niezing nearly gave the home side one up in the 36:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Halftime score was 1 - 1. This part of the game had been a standoff between the teams.

Ajax had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Zeev Cohen saved Wietse Bosschieter´s shot headed for the top corner. After a fine move down the middle Kelvin de Moll nearly gave the home side one up in the 66:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. PP took the lead in the 68:th minute after a magnificent free kick. Iwan Daemen adjusted the score to 2 - 1. Valentino Bolt received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 75:th minute and almost caused an opponent to score. PP held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

PP´s best player was Zeev Cohen. Kelvin de Moll was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Ajax player was without a doubt Ezio Vázquez. Hendrick Bleeker was a disappointment, however. The match ends 2 - 1.

I beat the number 1 in my league, promotion is now certain. My new stadium filled up quit nicely also.

Toon Niezing is sharing the number 1 position in the topscorers table but the other player belongs to Ajax R'dam and they have a walk over next week, so there's still the posibility of Toon getting the no. 1 position by himself.

1. Ajax Rotterdam 13 43 - 5 34
2. PP SV 13 46 - 13 30

3. destroyersofhope 13 45 - 26 24
4. vv Berkeldam 13 28 - 11 24
5. Bojangles 13 26 - 25 18
6. SC dwergen 13 28 - 35 16

7. franklin gang 13 7 - 48 5
8. clubje 9 13 0 - 60 1

English_brit
10-01-2005, 12:17
Congrats. :)

Bootstoots
10-01-2005, 12:28
quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 45000 to The Yellow Boot. Yellow had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Brown - Slipčević, Falbrant, Fernández - Allesch, Pińeiro, Biler, Berntsen, Visan - Tomlin, Burney.

Shaolin started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Asensi - Miller, Thörnblom, Ardeleanu - Pina, Taux, Mineiro, Kruse, Andersson - Bijker, Boboc.

Shaolin were relying on their ability to counter-attack. After a fine move down the middle Egil Berntsen nearly gave the home side one up in the 16:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. After 22 minutes Shaolin´s Lică Boboc contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. After a fine move down the middle Billie Tomlin nearly gave the home side one up in the 23rd minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Florian Kruse received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 30:th minute and almost caused an opponent to score. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 0. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 87 percent possession rate.

Theodore Burney gave his Yellow the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 65 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Yellow. However, Enrique Asensi made a spectacular save. Shaolin appeared unsure on how to play and their organisation was only passable. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Yellow lead up with 2 - 0. Egil Berntsen finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. One of many good passes from Tom Allesch at the wing was recieved and skillfully taken care of by Billie Tomlin, scoring for Yellow to 3 - 0. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 94 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Šimun Slipčević. Theodore Burney on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Shaolin player was without a doubt Enrique Asensi. Krister Andersson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 0. A less than impressive win, but autopromotion is now clinched! This was my first sellout after my expansion in the offseason also. Billie Tomlin is far in the lead for topscorer with 27 goals. Here is the league table:

1. Yellow Boots 13 71 - 0 39

2. RobCo Warriors 13 45 - 13 33
3. CrAcKeRs CluB 13 37 - 18 27
4. Rising Shaolin Star 13 32 - 34 18
5. bull dawgs 13 15 - 44 12
6. Kappa Cracka 13 19 - 52 12
7. ChingisKhaan 13 14 - 44 10
8. Worsethan U 13 9 - 37 4

yndy
10-01-2005, 12:41
Seems to have good news across the board so far so I’m going to change that with my defeat.
quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 40000 to Wrestling pits. Hellscreamers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Buliga - Nicolescu, Abrudan, Contra - Barca, Berglind, Miclea, Kuttor, Konrad - Dumitru, Gerzson.

Chimica had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Gruia - Rădulescu, Albescu, Gruia - Lucescu, Kiskapusi, Ioanitoaia, Gheorghe - Bos, Ĺhltorp, Bojin.

The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 1. Chimica held the ball, with a clear 51 percent possession rate. Hellscreamers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 51 percent, dominated the battle. The match ends 2 - 1.
It was also the match between the top teams but my defeat sent me to 3rd place and Hellscreamers towards auto-promotion. That was somewhat unwanted as I expect to get a team relegated from IV which is better than Hellscreamers.

The good news is that my objective next season is promotion so I’m expecting to get more wins.

1. Hellscreamers 13 36 - 10 33
2. Vega 2003 13 37 - 11 29
3. Chimica Târn#259;veni 13 36 - 9 26

Melifluous
10-01-2005, 13:00
Talking about auto promotion.

Obviously its quite fierce in the lowest league of the English leagues.

I have won 13 of 13 games and have 58-18 a goal diff of 40.

Now if I lose my last match then I wont make autopromotion [eek]

Currently set at 36 points and a GD of 40 to autopromote.

Melifluous

Dell19
10-01-2005, 14:14
That may weaken next week since the games will be the reverse of the opening day of the season so 2-1, 4-3 etc. So some teams may drop points by playing their closest rivals in the last week.

English_brit
10-01-2005, 15:36
Very good point.

Shame Yndy. :(

Swingue
10-01-2005, 22:44
I promoted 2 weeks ago but the battle for first place is a close one.
Lost my first game last weekend, Candia bought new players valued at 4 mln euro (my god, and this is 7th division).

So now I play the nr. 2 next sunday at home. Will be a crowd pleaser. Whoever wins will be champion, a draw makes me champion. Both of us are promoted.

And the battle for the topscorer is not over either though I am 3 goals behind.

Keep your fingers crossed for me