PDA

View Full Version : RoR replacement player

Dell19
21-12-2004, 20:03
Just realised that I should have posted here so heres the link to the thread I originally posted:
http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2223

The new player would take over Carthage who have been kicked out of the islands but are certainly not dead.

The players:
Rome - Dell19
Macedon - Beam
Persia - Stapel
Carthage - ?

Beam
21-12-2004, 23:52
More info: game is played with accelerated production and there has been plenty of action. :) Both Cartaghe and Rome still have room for expansion at this stage of the game so the new player has both builder and warmonging options. Meantime Stapel and me are trying to cut each others throat.

We would very much appreciate if someone can [help] us out!

Matrix
24-12-2004, 02:18
Ready for duty.

I already lost playing the Romans. Let's see if I can prove myself to be a bad player by losing with Carthago as well. [mischief] Though Dell19 isn't as good as akots of course. [tongue]

Matrix
27-12-2004, 00:53
quote:Originally posted by Stapel in the other thread (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2223
)

Well, as things look now, We will continue this game in january WITH Metalhead.

So I'm not needed anymore? [???] Bit strange you haven't responded before anyway...

Beam
27-12-2004, 01:26
Join the gang Matrix! Sorry for the delayed reply, must have missed it due to to festivities.

Matrix
27-12-2004, 14:22
Ok. :)
How do I get the password? And what's Dell19's e-mail address?

By the way, for something different, do you want this game in the Turn Tracker?

Beam
12-01-2005, 22:24
[bump]

Dell, shall we proceed with the game with Matrix replacing Metalhead?

Dell19
12-01-2005, 22:50
Sorry had stopped checking this thread because I have no specific PBEMs. Give me a day and I will make a decision. Need to ask Stapel and get a confirmation from Metalhead as when I asked him recently he said he would pla soon but really he has had enough chances.

I have the admin password so i would send it to matrix as soon as Stapel sends the save since he is the turn player before the Carthaginians.

Dell19_UG AT hotmail DOT com for chatting and urgent emails
Dell19 AT gmail DOT com for PBEM saves

Dell19
12-01-2005, 23:02
Asked Stapel and noticed that Metalhead has broken his word again so we are both happy for Matrix to take over the Carthagians.

I would like to use the thread in the open PBEM forum for battle reports still as its nice to know how combat is going around the world which is somewhat realistic.

Stapel will send the last save as Persia to Matrix and I will send the admin password.

Stapel
12-01-2005, 23:03
I'll send my last save to Matrix.

Matrix
13-01-2005, 02:47
Got the save, but no password yet.