PDA

View Full Version : New Pbem(s) wanted!

Kingreno
10-12-2004, 22:36
I am looking for one or more non-multihuman-PBEMs.

My cuurent games are getting into lengthy turns and I would like to start some new ones. Any level/settinga/opponent is open to discussion! I will be able to play one turn a day with some powersessions in between. Flexibilty granted and requested as always.[coool]

So. respond![invasion]

anarres
10-12-2004, 23:44
Will you play me again? I am down to 1 pbem and my work had eased off a bit now. :)

Beam
10-12-2004, 23:50
Lengthy turns, my ass if you have a MilAc prebuild for the ToE! Fuck that.

Anyway KR, if you have time to do the Killer-Banzai revanche I'll get you and the come-back-kid a nice one. :)

anarres
10-12-2004, 23:55
Beam, come on msn please!

akots
11-12-2004, 02:03
quote:Originally posted by anarres

Will you play me again? I am down to 1 pbem and my work had eased off a bit now. :)

Well, you wrote me the opposite that you are so busy cannot play more than one turn/2 weeks. [confused]

Kingreno
11-12-2004, 11:01

I'd be honoured to recieve another lesson from you anarres![duelist]

As said, I am completely flexible in this. If you are busy in any way that is ok, but you know that from our previous game. :) We should be able to work out a nice maprequest on MSN.

@Beam: Muhahahahaha

anarres
11-12-2004, 17:42
akots - we released our product last night after 6 weeks of no breaks, and now work will be normal again. :)

Beam
11-12-2004, 17:56
Congrats!

akots
11-12-2004, 18:58

akots - we released our product last night after 6 weeks of no breaks, and now work will be normal again. :)

Cool! But in any case, I don't mind how slowly it goes. Good thing it goes steadily and good thing the lesson is well worth the waiting!