PDA

View Full Version : match results day 8 season 24

ProPain
05-12-2004, 23:57
quote:Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 13355

A scorching day at PP SV Arena, where 13355 spectators were in place for today´s match. PP tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Peeters - Nobbe, Boote, van Zeeland - Kiilerich, Schulte, Daemen, Bakker, Benetis - de Moll, Niezing.

destroyersofhope had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Portoles - van Run, Bouvy, Zara - Hellenbrand, Helmus, Gunneweg, De Poorter, Kaelen - Hoogendijk, Booi.

destroyersofhope seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. PPs Jarl Kiilerich gave, after 3 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. Marten Kaelen of destroyersofhope received a yellow card in the 21st minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 23 minutes into the game destroyersofhope´s Niels Jan Hellenbrand found a gap in the home sides central defense scoring to make it 1 - 1. After a fine move down the middle Kelvin de Moll nearly gave the home side one up in the 24:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Jarl Kiilerich of PP received a yellow card in the 26:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The 32nd minute saw the home team take a 2 - 1 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for PP was Pascal Schulte. PP put themselves up 3 - 1 when Toon Niezing broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Jarl Kiilerich of PP got sent off for kicking the ball after the whistle, a completely uncalled for move, earning him his second yellow card of the game. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 1. PP, bringing the final ball possession rate to 58 percent, dominated the battle.

After 58 minutes Brunis Benetis put PP ahead 4 - 1 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. In the games 74:th minute PP´s Rendert Bakker fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Rendert Bakker for taking a dive. Marinus De Poorter of destroyersofhope received a yellow card in the 82nd minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The fierce heat made it important to save breath, and after a few swift runs Eduard Booi found it hard to get back into position. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in PP´s Ludo van Zeeland putting the lead up to 5 - 1. After this PP lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. PP´s Toon Niezing had an excellent opportunity in the 89:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! PP held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Brunis Benetis. Rendert Bakker on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important destroyersofhope player was Jan Willem Hoogendijk. Eduard Booi on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 5 - 1.

Another win but once again I lose a key player. This time Jarl Kiileroch is red carded because of losing his temper. Sucks big time, he's a 4,4 star player. Luckily I have a walkover next week.

English_brit
06-12-2004, 00:08
Nice win. :)

Kemal
06-12-2004, 09:32
The return match vs zwolle hools resulted in a second win over them... but losing top defender and true Snaken clubman (belonging to the original squad from day 1) Harold Poorter to injury for 3 weeks left Snaken's management with a sour taste in the mouth...

quote:
A scorching day at FC De Snaken Arena, where 7000 spectators were in place for today´s match. Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Durzyñski - Flores D'Arcais, Poorter, Öztürk - Struikman, Kajak, Lucado, Hintermayr, Irvine - Harpaz, Sánchez.

zwolle started off with a 3-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Christensen - Klop, Huijsman, Broersma - Jaguszewski, Molborn, Boode, Pavasoviæ - Lelie, Mathys.

Snaken made a bid to take the lead as a ball coming in from the right hand side left Carlos Sánchez completely alone with keeper Otto Christensen, who made a spectacular block. zwolles Aron Klop got himself booked after a foul. zwolle seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the weak level of organisation. The home side put themselves ahead 1 - 0 in the 14:th by a breakthrough from Laurenty Kajak, who unaided came in out of the right wing hooking the ball over the visitors keeper. Snaken put themselves up 2 - 0 when Harold Poorter broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. When Aron Klop made yet another studs first tackle, in the games 30th minute, the referee was obliged to book the zwolle player for the second time, sending him off the pitch. The Snaken player was Harold Poorter who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game, but Radek Turbiarz came in to finish the match. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Snaken lead up with 3 - 0. Baldemar Hintermayr finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. After 34 minutes zwolle´s Wiktor Jaguszewski contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 63 percent, dominated the battle.

The zwolle players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization and regained a passable organisation. A well placed free kick by zwolle´s Gilles Mathys reduced the lead to 3 - 1. zwolle seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the weak level of organisation. zwolle seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the weak level of organisation. Snaken were given a penalty in the 85:th, neatly put away by Baldemar Hintermayr. 4 - 1 for the home side. After this Snaken lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Hadar Harpaz almost managed to score another goal for Snaken, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 64 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Snaken player was Marcin Durzyñski. However, Diego Flores D'Arcais made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating zwolle player was without a doubt Jacobus Broersma. However, Otto Christensen made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 4 - 1.

Schip
06-12-2004, 10:55
I drew at the 2nd place team this week too. Last week (at my place) we played 2-2, this weak it was 4-4 [eek]

A pretty good result for me actually, if I can keep this up it could mean I will be playing for the top 3 places next year [goodjob]

Melifluous
06-12-2004, 10:59
quote:Due to an all-day shower, 12484 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at Meli's Manglers Arena. Manglers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Paiva - Carrol, Spreadbury, de Klaver - Bryan, Turner, Alistair, Davis, Hautala - Greenwood, Taylor.

athletic started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. They fielded: Beaumont - Jeffrey, Mark, Wicks, MacConchy - Gilbert, Anderson, Williamson, Cushway - Butler, Murray.

Manglers mostly ignored the flanks in favour of attacks in the middle. athletic immediately set off pressing their opponents. At this time in the match, athletic were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. In the games 15:th minute Manglers´s Walsh Greenwood fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Walsh Greenwood for taking a dive. At this time in the match, athletic were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. Paul Mark of athletic received a yellow card in the 25:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 28:th minute goal by Bill Carrol for Manglers, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Ron Murray showed great fighting spirit and didn´t seem to mind the rain at all. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Walsh Greenwood squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 34:th minute, asserting the lead to 2 - 0. Richard Alistair increased Manglerss lead to 3 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. By now Manglers were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 79 percent possession rate.

Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Richard Alistair squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 62nd minute, asserting the lead to 4 - 0. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 63 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Manglers. However, Denis Beaumont made a spectacular save. Manglers´s Richard Alistair had an excellent opportunity in the 69:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! A great save by goaltender Denis Beaumont in the 85:th minute kept the visitors in the game as Stephen Taylor struck from the left with a real cannonball. In the 86:th minute Manglerss David Spreadbury received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The boggy pitch disrupted the game, especially for technical players like Mitchell MacConchy whose skills weren´t made justice at all. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Manglers´s Walsh Greenwood putting the lead up to 5 - 0. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 91 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Manglers player was without a doubt Walsh Greenwood. Mark Bryan on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating athletic player was without a doubt Benjamin Cushway. Sandy Jeffrey on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 5 - 0.

Still rolling on. This was a PIC match against 7th place team who had a new manager 2 weeks ago.

Both my strikers top the top scorers list for my division with 10 goals each!

8 games, 8 wins...

Melifluous

Dell19
06-12-2004, 11:44
Was 0-1 down against the team I won 0-8 against last week until the 67th minute. It took another 10 minutes to score again but by the end we won 4-1. The result was probably so poor because my new replacement striker missed two chances in the first half, I had an over confidence event, was PICing the game and had signed a nasty player during the week.

yndy
06-12-2004, 12:41
quote:The crowd of 22267 turning up at Ladislau Bölöni Stadium today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Chimica had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Gruia - Rãdulescu, Er#337;ss, Albescu - Lucescu, Kiskapusi, Ioanitoaia, Turcu - Åhltorp, Macavei, Stãnilã.

F.C.Crysia started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Tavares - Eftimie, Grimaldi, Cedrés - Stoian, Rundstrand, Lerm, Sundmar, Cigoli - Kristoffersen, Murgoci.

3 - 0 was the half-time score. Chimica, bringing the final ball possession rate to 66 percent, dominated the battle.

Chimica held the ball, with a clear 67 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Chimica player was without a doubt Florin Gruia. Stefan Turcu on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating F.C.Crysia player was without a doubt Cláudio Tavares. Octav Murgoci on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 0.
Clear win on PiC, now I’m consolidating my 3rd position but I’m actually looking forward for the games against top dogs.

Plux
06-12-2004, 19:13
quote:8945 spectators arrived at boulebal Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. boulebal had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Broyles - Kempes, Schlutt, Themen - Struycken, Wilstra, Abdalla, Siemes - Babio, Aarts, Ariaans.

Ducks started off with a 5-4-1 lineup. The following players had been chosen: van Rooij - Koelemeijer, van Bijnen, de Ruijsscher, Stolk, Partida - Yohans, van de Lied, Bergmans, Boerkamp - Al-Sulayman.

boulebal seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. It was an obvious ambition of Ducks to attack on the flanks. Ducks mounted an inspired counterattack in the 11th minute, but Haddad Salim Al-Sulayman was unable to convert from short range. In the 17:th minute Duckss Jan Willem Bergmans received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The game was close to savage at times, and Ducks`s Jan Willem Bergmans received a second yellow card in the 29:th, his ticket out of the game. Philipp Schlutt behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 32nd minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. boulebal seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the solid level of organisation. The referee showed Duckss Timothy Koelemeijer the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The boulebal player was Mitchell Kempes who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game, but Hermannus Adder came in to finish the match. With clinical precision the cross pass from winger Jan-Willem Yohans found it's way to Haddad Salim Al-Sulayman's head, and a screaming header gave Ducks 0 - 1. In the games 40:th minute Ducks´s Jurren van de Lied fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Jurren van de Lied for taking a dive. boulebal had difficulty finding their positions and their organisation was down to passable. Halftime score was 0 - 1. boulebal, bringing the final ball possession rate to 78 percent, dominated the battle.

The boulebal players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization and regained a solid organisation. boulebal appeared unsure on how to play and their organisation was only inadequate. After 67 minutes Ducks´s Sjakie Boerkamp contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. In the 79:th minute Ewald Ariaans went down in a suspected penalty situation after a challenge from the visitors right guard, but the referee, having a good line of sight, signalled to keep on playing. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by boulebal, with an impressive 83 percent possession of the ball.

boulebal´s best player was Roger Themen. Hermannus Adder on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Ducks player was without a doubt Roelant Partida. Timothy Koelemeijer was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 1.

Hehe, I had a great game yesterday, apparently. Because I expected to lose anyway, I played PiC against the league's #1, who were still waiting on their first loss this season. Well, they got it :D. It was an away game, and I even got a player sent off halfway the first half, but shortly after, my ten players still managed to get one in. See, the possession rate? Catenaccio all the way!

Check out what my opponent had to say afterwards: [lol] [lol]

29-11-2004 at 22:53 wat een klote wedstrijd was dat zeg en nog mijn beste spits gebleseerd voor 2 weken. maar ik pak ze terug zondag

\edit: O wait, that comment was from last week's 0-0 draw I played against him. Well, he prolly didn't want to even comment on this result. So good! [party]

Plux
06-12-2004, 19:19
BTW, Am I right that red cards don't have any consequences at all for next matches?? I can still select JW Bergmans in my next games.. [???]

Bootstoots
07-12-2004, 11:13
quote:The crowd of 13377 turning up at The Yellow Boot today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Yellow started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Brown - Falbrant, Slipèeviæ, Fernández - Allesch, Mahmoud, Villar, Berntsen, Örnbom - Tomlin, Burney.

dawgs had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Lona - Graf, Marvelde, Dávila - Batts, Jackson, Parks, Baca - Parker, Vigil, Shaver.

The referee showed Yellows Alejandro Villar the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The dawgs player was Jay Jackson who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game, but Terrance Carbone came in to finish the match. Yellow broke through to the left in the 39:th minute, Mats Falbrant firing at an acute angle giving the home side a 1 - 0 lead. Mats Falbrant of Yellow received a yellow card in the 40:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The muddy pitch made the game a gritty affair, which seemed to suit Arthur Marvelde just fine. In the games 44:th minute dawgs´s Jonathan Parks fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Jonathan Parks for taking a dive. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Yellow´s Shadi Qassem Mahmoud putting the lead up to 2 - 0. The home side´s Alejandro Villar came close to extending the lead in the 44:th minute. His shot came in off the right hand side but Sócrates Lona managed saving with a fingernail. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 0. Yellow, bringing the final ball possession rate to 87 percent, dominated the battle.

Yellow put their lead ahead another goal as Billie Tomlin struck home the 3 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. After an industrious effort down the middle Billie Tomlin could have closed the game off in the 48:th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Yellow´s Theodore Burney putting the lead up to 4 - 0. After this Yellow lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. dawgs managed a counterattack 62 minutes into the game, but Harvey Parker took a soft shot from the left flank that was easy prey for the alert keeper. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Yellow, with an impressive 94 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Shadi Qassem Mahmoud. However, Theodore Burney made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating dawgs player was without a doubt Arthur Marvelde. Terrance Carbone on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 0. A solid win for me, not quite as good as my other matches but still not bad. I have 8 wins now and a 49-0 goal difference. My top striker now has 17 goals (the all-time series record is 19). I should promote barring multiple unlucky losses or ties in my next six games.

Plux - Red cards in competitive matches suspend the players who receive them for the next match. You can still select them from the lineup, but they will be substituted before the game starts (just as if you'd played an injured player).

English_brit
07-12-2004, 12:40
Nice going Boots. :)

You can still select the red carded player for friendly games while he's suspended so won't miss out on training if you play him in the friendly.

Plux
07-12-2004, 16:15
ok, thanx for clearing that up :)

English_brit
07-12-2004, 23:31
Amazing result against that possesion rate in your game Plux. lol