PDA

View Full Version : New map request -- MAP MADE--

prettyvacant
12-04-2003, 18:36
Could someone please make a map for me to play pleb_zero, as follows:
pleb of the Romans v prettyvacant of the Chinese
standard map, monarch, lazy barbs, continent, 5 other random civs, all else random

the starts should of course be fair for both of us, but anyone who has seen the link i posted earlier will know how much I like cows[lol]

thank you in advance

edit:[:I] forgot to say we're both using 1.14

DrAlimentado
13-04-2003, 16:35
map done.

one thing - for the life of me i couldn't get 'ai respawn' to stay switched off [}:)] sorry bout that.

i've sent it to your msn address... hope thats okay :)

Melifluous
13-04-2003, 16:38
quote:Originally posted by DrAlimentado

one thing - for the life of me i couldn't get 'ai respawn' to stay switched off [}:)] sorry bout that.

Ah I think I've had this problem before, I think to fix this, start a SP game with it switched off and then quit that game after a couple of turns. Then try and set up the MP game. I think it 'remembers' what you did in previous games.

I think this is why Acc Prod comes on sometimes, when people play with it on in SP, though for the life of me I can't see why they would [:p] , but that is a different arguement...

Melifluous

DrAlimentado
13-04-2003, 17:29
I just tried again like this Meli, still no go :(.

I even tried 'hard-setting' the rules in the editor. Looked fine when i did the 'load scenario' bit in the mp screen but when i did the 'load game' bit it was set to respawn again [}:)].