PDA

View Full Version : next match....

Elsaak
24-11-2004, 10:37
dear everybody, I need your help.
As I've just check my next game on sat evening (league), and I've noticed that the guy is not still playing for 4 matches.:D
so I have some indications about its next team profile : he is going to play in 5-3-2, and his Att. is out for next match. :D

Can you give me your opinons on how would you play this game :
which tactique ? 4-4-2 ? AIM ?

thanx [coool]

the match : 26899428
my team : Elsaak FC (298745)
its team : Les éclopés de Chassy (298749)
Division : French VI.956

Melifluous
24-11-2004, 11:09
Hi Elsaak!

Well I've just checked around that player.

He logged in 4 times the day before yesterday, and yes he lost 2 players in his last match but I notice that the players that replaced them were much better players!

However you still (judging your stars from your last game) have the edge over him.

I love playing 3-5-2 but if you have no experience in it then I would just stick with 4-4-2.

AIM or Normal should be fine against this guy. You're also playing at home so no probs there...

Welcome to THE forum dude ;)

Melifluous

Elsaak
24-11-2004, 11:23
OK, I think it's better to stay in 4-4-2, then....

English_brit
24-11-2004, 22:47
Might be a slight risk for the one game but I still think you'll win if you play 3-5-2 and as 3-5-2 owns in Hattrick I'd start using it, unless you have an easier couple of games coming up after this one.

I personally don't like playing AIM as I think it's too easily countered and I just play normal tactics which means although not focussing my strength in one area I'm not very easily countered. That's open to your own opinion though.

Hope this helps.

Shabbaman
24-11-2004, 23:37
Playing AIM v.s. 5-3-2 is imo pretty hopeless, since his central defense will be comparatively pretty strong. If you play 3-5-2 I'd say stick with offensive wingers, that's what 3-5-2 is good at. But the lack of experience with that system could count towards you. I think it's best to play 4-4-2, with an offensive central defender and offensive wingbacks. You could "gamble", and play AIM and both wingers (on the midfield) towards middle. That depends on the quality of your wingers.

You should play 3-5-2 at your upcoming friendlies, and switch to 3-5-2 in the league as soon as you got some decent experience. That is, unless you decide to train defenders or forwards :)

Elsaak
29-11-2004, 13:23
pfffffffffffffff ! I'm so weeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak ! [cry]
even at home, even knowing by advance his schema (5-3-2), even with the advices of you guys, even in my favorite 4-4-2, I lost my first confrontation with the "éclopés de Chassy" (means the Chassy' limping !)

0-2 [blush2]

next week, I'm going on their field ; I will try 3-5-2 for the next 2 games, hoping that my middlefield increased a little bit... [sad]

Shabbaman
29-11-2004, 14:02
It takes some time before your team will be competitive.

Elsaak
29-11-2004, 14:09
Sure, I imagine....!
But the more I've read, the more I've seen "offensive always pay"

Today, I've just sold my best Attaquant (and player), to get fresh cash

Shabbaman
29-11-2004, 14:34
Don't spend it on new players, buy some trainees. And if you want to prove "offensive always pay", start training defenders.

Elsaak
29-11-2004, 14:45
I've already bought 2 more trainees (1+6 by now)

I was looking for beging next week "wings" programm (one week "general" before it). Does it worth ?

Schip
29-11-2004, 15:26
forget the general, doesn't help. You still definately need stamina.

Elsaak
29-11-2004, 15:53
I trained 2 weeks already ; need a third one more ?

Shabbaman
29-11-2004, 16:49
2 weeks of stamina training will most likely be enough. But there might be some players who haven't reached solid stamina yet. I don't know if you're using hattrick organizer or a like tool, but if you don't, you should. With that you can easily keep track of upgrades.

Elsaak
30-11-2004, 07:57
I'm using HT Rating, Hattrick Organizer, HAM and HBuddy !!!!

If with all these tools and with all your advices I cannot quickly improve my values, I resign !

Shabbaman
30-11-2004, 10:20
Well, it's more a long term game...

Schip
30-11-2004, 10:48
2 weeks should indeed be sufficient for now (sorry, I didn't check nor realize you had some training already). You might want to train some more stamina at the end of this season, to get our players up to solid / excellent.

Your stamina training might explain your bad result because your players are probably in not so good a shape. Form is pretty important in Hattrick, but also hard to handle and understand. My experience is that training general does not really help you in the long run. It might be useful when battling for promotion or against relegation though.

So your ready to initiate your training programme now, I guess. Do you know what you would like to train? Did buy some 17yo trainees already? (good thing they are not that expensive nowadays)

Elsaak
01-12-2004, 13:10
Yes, Shabbaman, I know I have to take patience. I was kidding... ;)

I would like to look at "wings", so I bought 4 17/18yo average boys, and I plan to make them change between W and BW....

let see if it's give result.

And I take my time....