PDA

View Full Version : Match Results day 5 season 24

Melifluous
14-11-2004, 23:58
Had to share this one with you.

6927 spectators had come to dundeeunited Arena this cloudy day.*dundeeunited tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination.*The following players had been chosen: Rubio - Debels, Shook, Prasmutas - van der Staay, Arranz, Westby, Swat, Chossat - Graham, Seldon. Manglers tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination.*They fielded: Paiva - Radley, Spreadbury, Almlius, Carrol - Bryan, Turner, Davis, Hautala - Greenwood, Taylor. Manglers seemed to prefer attacking in the middle.*In the 15:th minute cheers broke out as Maurice Seldon found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 1 - 0 goal in for dundeeunited.*The crowd was silenced in the 38:th minute as the visiting teams Stephen Taylor came in from the left, levelling the score to 1 - 1.*One of many good passes from Edouard Chossat at the wing was recieved and skillfully taken care of by Maurice Seldon, scoring for dundeeunited to 2 - 1.*Manglers was great at switching from defense to attack, and in the 42nd minute, Walsh Greenwood swept through in the middle after such a counter attack, making 2 - 2.*The referee showed dundeeuniteds Ronny Prasmutas the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge.*dundeeunited broke through to the left in the 44:th minute, Sol Graham firing at an acute angle giving the home side a 3 - 2 lead.*44 minutes into the game Alejandro Rubio had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Lee McCanna.*Visitors Bill Carrol was alert on a play coming in from the left, making the score a tie at 3 - 3 in the 44:th minute.*dundeeuniteds Krzysztof Swat got himself booked after a foul.*Mark Bryan went down after a savage challenge, but could keep on playing after some medical attention.*Halftime score was 3 - 3.*dundeeunited, bringing the final ball possession rate to 57 percent, dominated the battle. Manglers's Mark Bryan gave the visitors a 3 - 4 lead in the 75:th minute with a superb strike from the right.*After 75 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Walsh Greenwood who increased Manglers's lead to 3 - 5.*In the to 76:th minute a very unfortunate collision in the home teams penalty area led to dundeeunited's Ronny Prasmutas being carried off the pitch and replaced by Jeremy Adelman.*A marvelous dundeeunited effort to the right resulted in a 77:th minute goal by Stuart Westby, putting the score up to 4 - 5.*The visitors Walsh Greenwood took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side's goalie and central backs in the 81st minute. 4 - 6 for Manglers.*This third goal made a hat trick for Walsh Greenwood.*Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 53 percent, dominated the battle. Most important dundeeunited player was Maurice Seldon.*Sol Graham was a disappointment, however.*Manglers's best player was Ian Turner.*Urban Almlius on the other hand, had a terrible day.*The match ends 4 - 6.*

This game was PIC and I accidently set my best midfielder to be central defence instead of extra midfield [blush]

So now I'm 5 games for five wins. 15 points.

2nd place has 3 wins, 2 draws and therefore 11 points and we meet next week.

Could I be heading for division 4?

Melifluous

Plux
15-11-2004, 00:07
Nice one, congrats! [goodjob]

I won too today, with a meager 1-0, which puts me in second but some close followers. Hope I can manage to stay up on top.

ProPain
15-11-2004, 00:07
quote:Bojangles - PP SV 0 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 14-11-2004 at 21:00
MatchID: 28506330
Arena: Hell of Jugadores
Crowd: 6339

The crowd of 6339 turning up at Hell of Jugadores today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Bojangles tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Tullquist - Koers, de Vries, Kluivert - Roest, Schols, Martinussen, Maar, Blommaert - Klaver, Aspè.

PP tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: van Loen - de Moll, Boote, van Zeeland - Kloppenberg, van Harsselaar, Schulte, Daemen, Benetis - Drent, Niezing.

Many thought Rob Kluivert ought to have been awarded a penalty shot in the 20:th minute, as he went down trying to circle the visitors keeper Mick van Loen. The muddy pitch made the game a gritty affair, which seemed to suit Lars van Harsselaar just fine. PP had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 37:th minute when Iwan Daemen came up alone against Johan Tullquist who managed a block. PP had to manage with a reduced squad from the 39:th minute on, as Sjors Drent got sent off for a foul in a free situation. Iwan Daemen delivered a good free kick from an excellent position in the 42nd minute, but luck wasn´t on PP´s side this time, the ball going wide. Halftime score was 0 - 0. Bojangles, bringing the final ball possession rate to 52 percent, dominated the battle.

In the 53rd minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Toon Niezing put the ball away for 0 - 1. Bojangles´s Felix Maar put his head to a high ball coming in from the right in the 61st minute, but the ball went wide. Brunis Benetis increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 2. By now PP were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. The referee showed Bojangless Rico Roest the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Bojangles held the ball, with a clear 53 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Bojangles player was without a doubt Stefan Klaver. Rico Roest was a disappointment, however. Most important PP player was Brunis Benetis. However, Mick van Loen made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 2

I PIC'ed and will do the same next match to improve my TS for the halfway season double match against my competitor for 2nd place. Got red carded but still beat this team and had a 27,5 star rating with 10 vs his 21,5 with 11 players.

Luckily my TS is back to calm. The last 2 weeks it was irritated and both weeks one of my players received a red card :(

I'm hopefull though about my promotion possibilities apart from the no1 who's obviously better I 'outstar' the other teams.

Kingreno
15-11-2004, 16:41
quote:Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 18043 at Sportcomplex S.V Hielpen today. hielpen1 had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Pluijm - Nix, Hoogendoorn, Buruiana - Sampaio, de Roest, Litã, Portmann, Colabro - van den Berg, Broekmans.

Aristocats started off with a 5-3-2 lineup. They fielded: Pinto - Ajello, Gunning, van den Burg, Gaastra, Maassen - Dominkovic, Korsten, Dalhuizen - Wagenaar, Zengers.

hielpen1 saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Aristocats were relying on their ability to counter-attack. Roderick Wagenaar finished off the counterattack from the left rather easily, scoring 0 - 1 for Aristocats. Walter Portmann made a superb strike at the goal in the 31st minute with a long shot coming in from straight in front of the goal, but one of the visitors defenders got a foot in and warded it off to a corner. hielpen1 made a substitution in the 35:th minute. Wessel Broekmans limped off the field and was replaced by Uli Schupp. Wesley Zengers of Aristocats received a yellow card in the 37:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. After 38 minutes of play Wiebe Colabro equalised for hielpen1 after an elegant attack from the right. Aristocatss Daniel Ajello got himself booked after a foul. The 44:th minute saw the home team take a 2 - 1 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for hielpen1 was Uli Schupp. In the games 44:th minute Aristocats´s Roderick Wagenaar fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Roderick Wagenaar for taking a dive. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 1. hielpen1, bringing the final ball possession rate to 71 percent, dominated the battle.

Wesley Zengers finished off the counterattack from the left rather easily, scoring 2 - 2 for Aristocats. The visitors were very close to gaining the lead from a monstrous free kick in the 69:th minute, but Lambert Pluijm made a one hand save. Walter Portmann of hielpen1 received a yellow card in the 71st minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. hielpen1 held the ball, with a clear 68 percent possession rate.

The most dominating hielpen1 player was without a doubt Pieter Hoogendoorn. However, Uli Schupp made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Aristocats player was without a doubt Ger Gaastra. Wout van den Burg on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.

Kept the team in first place at 2-2, very happy with that. The stats were also pretty cool. He played a Briljant Attack on Wings, while my Counterattack was [u]Outstanding</u> [party]

Kemal
15-11-2004, 20:08
quote:
4680 spectators had found their way to ATC'65 Arena, despite the heavy rain. ATC65 had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Lineup: Meert - Dolne, Del Rosso, Esvelt, Tigchelaar - Dekkers, Egee, De Vrieze, Verkerk - van Maarseveen, Priester.

Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Durzyñski - Poorter, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Irvine, Kajak, Lucado, Hintermayr, Struikman - Harpaz, Böõr.

It was obvious that ATC65 were using pressing as their primary tactic. At this time in the match, ATC65 were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. Jean-Paul Egee, who often relies on his speed, had a rotten day on the drenched grass. ATC65 could have put themselves ahead in the 13th minute as Fabian Priester missed a volley shot on a ball coming in from the right. Hadar Harpaz sprinted between the opposing defenders after 26 minutes, but the keeper deflected Krisztián Böõr's shot. IJsbrand Struikman had a good try in the 34:th minute, coming in on a fine move from the left, but the ball went wide. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 0. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 63 percent possession rate.

Huub Esvelt of ATC65 received a yellow card in the 50:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Fabian Priester of ATC65 received a yellow card in the 56:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Unsportsmanlike behaviour by Huub Esvelt rendered him his second booking of the match, and ATC65 had to finish the game with a reduced squad. Snaken took the lead in the games 75:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Berke Can Öztürk was the scorer. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, ATC65´s Antoine Dolne got himself booked. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 73 percent, dominated the battle.

ATC65´s best player was Fabian Priester. Jean-Paul Egee on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Marcin Durzyñski. However, Baldemar Hintermayr made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 1.

Last tough opponent in the first half of the season, next four games should be very easy and allow me to improve TS. Difference with the no2 is now 5 points, so the Snaken management is already cautiously thinking about life in division 8 again...
And of course, the players are more and more occupied with Marcin Durzynski's record performance, 450 minutes without having conceded a goal so far in the league. Overconfidence is looming I suppose.

Bootstoots
16-11-2004, 00:32
quote:A scorching day at The Yellow Boot, where 40659 spectators were in place for today´s match. Yellow started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Brown - Fernández, Slipèeviæ, Falbrant - Örnbom, Piñeiro, Biler, Berntsen, Allesch - Tomlin, Burney.

CrAcKeRs started off with a 4-3-3 lineup. They fielded: Safe’i - Ruff, Agee, Aubert, Shea - Mustafa, Beutler, Gösgens - Boboc, Myles, Hickman.

CrAcKeRs were mostly trying to use the flanks for their attacks. After a fine move down the middle Theodore Burney nearly gave the home side one up in the 7:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. The referee showed CrAcKeRss Jean-Baptiste Aubert the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Yellow made a bid to take the lead as a ball coming in from the right hand side left Egil Berntsen completely alone with keeper John Safe’i, who made a spectacular block. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Yellow´s Gonzalo Fernández was able to shove the ball in. 1-0. The home sides Billie Tomlin twisted a free kick home in the 30:th minute, putting Yellow ahead 2 - 0. CrAcKeRs seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the passable level of organisation. Halftime score was 2 - 0. Yellow, bringing the final ball possession rate to 79 percent, dominated the battle.

CrAcKeRs -coach had an extra briefing during the break, and after that his players had solid organisation. In the 55:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Theodore Burney dashed through, knocking home 3 - 0 for Yellow. The structure of the game started to change as Yellow decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the games 62nd minute, Billie Tomlin could have extended the lead, but his very hard free kick went just over the bar. In the 64:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Miguel Piñeiro dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Yellow. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Yellow lead up with 5 - 0. Theodore Burney finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. In the games 80:th minute Yellow´s Tom Allesch fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Tom Allesch for taking a dive. CrAcKeRs appeared unsure on how to play and their organisation was only weak. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Yellow, with an impressive 83 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Yellow player was Šimun Slipèeviæ. Theodore Burney on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important CrAcKeRs player was John Safe’i. Jean-Baptiste Aubert on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 5 - 0. Another easy win for me, bringing my record to 5-0. Barring extremely bad luck, I think I'm set for promotion this season. :D