PDA

View Full Version : Match Results day 4 season 24

Kemal
08-11-2004, 11:45
Have no idea what season it is in the Netherlands really, but the previous topic said 24... :)

quote:
6771 spectators arrived at FC De Snaken Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Snaken started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Durzyñski - Poorter, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Irvine, Lucado, Hintermayr, Fjällander, van Dijken - Harpaz, Böõr.

Ritola had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: van Lelystad - Terreehorst, Visser, Bieshaar, Koetsier - Mevissen, Pistorius, Batenburg, Zoetebier - Leeuwerik, Sluis.

Ritola saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Snaken were very close to putting themselves one up in the 22nd minute as Berke Can Öztürk got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. Emile Bieshaar of Ritola received a yellow card in the 24:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 32 minutes into the game Ricky Leeuwerik was a hair´s breadth away from giving Ritola the lead. A prompt block by Marcin Durzyñski saved the home team that time. Snaken could have put themselves ahead in the 33rd minute as Diego Flores D'Arcais missed a volley shot on a ball coming in from the right. Snaken created a good opportunity to score in the games 38:th minute when Joakim Fjällander`s hooked ball created a scuffle in front of the goal, and the visitors defenders had a hard time clearing the ball. Halftime score was 0 - 0. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 61 percent possession rate.

A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Snaken´s Bernie Irvine was able to shove the ball in. 1-0. After 65 minutes Florian Lucado put Snaken ahead 2 - 0 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. Snaken put themselves up 3 - 0 when Hadar Harpaz broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. In the 75:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Florian Lucado dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Snaken. In the 75:th minute Snaken´s Harold Poorter tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot rebounded off the bar to fall behind the net. Ritola almost scored after a swift counterattack 79 minutes into the game, but Ricky Leeuwerik put a shot from the left flank that went just outside. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 70 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Marcin Durzyñski. However, Perez van Dijken made a disastrous appearance. Most important Ritola player was Driekus Sluis. Herman Visser on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 0.

[party]
Superb result for De Snaken, who have now trounced both main competitors for the title 4-0 at home, and have increased the lead in the tables to 5 points on the no2. Also got my best "normal" midfield rating so far (wretched/high), despite an irritated team spirit, and the best crowd-turnout for a Snaken match ever as well.

Cruise
09-11-2004, 02:34
I had a billiant midfield, my opponent passable. My attack was better than his, and my defense near same level. I lost 1-2

still 0 points. Life sux

yndy
10-11-2004, 14:50
quote:The 20044 spectators at Ladislau Bölöni Stadium were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Chimica started off with a 3-4-3 lineup.
Warriors had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation.
The teams went for a half-time break at 4 - 0. Chimica held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.
Chimica held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.
The match ends 5 - 0.

HIGHLIGHTS
1-0 Kristian Åhltorp (3)
2-0 Olivér Er#337;ss (15)
3-0 Stefan Turcu (18)
4-0 Miklós Kiskapusi (31)
5-0 Olivér Er#337;ss (62)

RATING
Chimica Târn#259;veni
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: inadequate (very low)
Right Side Defence: solid (very low)
Central Defence: passable (very high)
Left Side Defence: passable (low)
Right Side Attack: poor (very high)
Central Attack: passable (high)
Left Side Attack: weak (high)

Warriors Cluj
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: weak (very low)
Right Side Defence: weak (very high)
Central Defence: inadequate (high)
Left Side Defence: weak (very low)
Right Side Attack: poor (very low)
Central Attack: poor (very low)
Left Side Attack: poor (very low)

That’s my best match so far, no problem against Warriors whose condition seems to have worsened since last season. The big problem is that I have left the Cup after being defeated on penalties by a slightly weaker team. Now I hope to get many victories in the League and finish 1st or 2nd. Next season I will play to promote on this one I had a bad start.