PDA

View Full Version : Match results day 3 season 24

Bootstoots
01-11-2004, 11:28
quote:The 44703 spectators at The Yellow Boot were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Yellow had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Brown - Falbrant, Slipèeviæ, Fernández - Allesch, Righetti, Piñeiro, Biler, Pilar - Tomlin, Burney.

Warriors tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Roach - Streit, Chong, Williams - Pool, Pandiani, Goodson, Dragomiroiu, Gergaud - Marín, Tyler.

Yellow broke through to the left in the 6:th minute, Miguel Piñeiro firing at an acute angle giving the home side a 1 - 0 lead. After an industrious effort down the middle Billie Tomlin could have closed the game off in the 17:th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. Miguel Piñeiro received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 31st minute and almost caused an opponent to score. Tomislav Pilar of Yellow received a yellow card in the 36:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Yellow´s Theodore Burney had an excellent opportunity in the 40:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! 1 - 0 was the half-time score. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 73 percent possession rate.

Yellow put their lead ahead another goal as Theodore Burney struck home the 2 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. A penalty in the 53rd minute gave the home side a chance at adding to the score, but an overconfident Billie Tomlin shot the ball wide, in an effort to put it away in the top corner. In the 60:th minute Yellow put themselves up 3 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Tom Allesch coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. In the 66:th minute Yellows Šimun Slipèeviæ received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Yellow lead up with 4 - 0. Billie Tomlin finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Billie Tomlin of Yellow received a yellow card in the 89:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Yellow, with an impressive 82 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Yellow player was Silvio Biler. David Brown on the other hand, had a terrible day. Warriors´s best player was Gerald Williams. Travis Goodson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 0. A record crowd, a record midfield rating (for my team), and I got my revenge on the team that beat me 4-0 last season. :D Needless to say, I'm quite happy with this result. My next game that might be something of a challenge is in two weeks, but if the season goes as well as it has been so far, I should promote to V.

Shabbaman
01-11-2004, 11:41
I won, hurray for me. There are two teams with 1 point, and 1 team without points, so it's pretty fair to assume that relegation is out of the picture. And since I'll definately won't win this league my season is about finished... On the bright side, I probably won't need to sell my strikers once they get formidable (because I don't need new players), thus I could train them to the next level.

Kemal
01-11-2004, 12:33
quote:
2825 spectators had come to just4fun937 Arena this cloudy day. just4fun937 had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Spenkelink - Gelok, Pels, Miellet, Gerrits - Alderlieste, Broz, Vreugdenhil, Dongelmans - van der Veeken, Nagel.

Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Mi³ek - Poorter, Öztürk, Meesen - van Dijken, Kajak, Lucado, Fjällander, Irvine - Harpaz, Böõr.

Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 4:th minute left Snaken´s Hadar Harpaz completely free to score. 0 - 1 for the visitors. just4fun937s Kay Alderlieste got himself booked after a foul. The player down was Hadar Harpaz. The Snaken bench looked worried a while but in the end he managed to get up. When Kay Alderlieste made yet another studs first tackle, in the games 15th minute, the referee was obliged to book the just4fun937 player for the second time, sending him off the pitch. Snaken were forced to a substitution as Laurenty Kajak couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Baldemar Hintermayr to come in from the sidelines. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Harold Poorter needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. Harold Poorter was the first to reach the corner kick, but his header was saved by the keeper. However, Snaken´s Florian Lucado managed to get hold of the rebound and scored the 0-2 goal. The away team´s Florian Lucado took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 32nd minute increasing Snaken´s lead to 0 - 3. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 3. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

In the 47:th minute Snaken put themselves up 0 - 4 after an attack from the right, caused by a defensive blunder. Scorer was Krisztián Böõr. After this Snaken lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. In the games 65:th minute Hadar Harpaz nearly put the visitors another one up as he broke through and fired from just outside the box, his shot passed just over the bar. After the ball got lifted in from the left Joakim Fjällander was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 77 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. After 82 minutes just4fun937´s Raoul Pels contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 68 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating just4fun937 player was without a doubt Fredje Spenkelink. Sjaak-Jan Broz on the other hand, had a terrible day. Snaken´s best player was Stanis³aw Mi³ek. However, Krisztián Böõr made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 4.

Won my third match in a row, and it seems my keeper training program is paying off as I have so far not conceded a goal in the league, and things should only improve defensively once my formidable trainee finally regains his form again.
With the top team in my league probably going out due to cheating, clinching the title is definitely this season's goal for De Snaken.

On the other hand, I lost my best midfielder for two weeks, all the others are still in poor form... and the team spirit is still only at irritated despite playing it cool this week. Since some transfers will need to be made in the near future, it will likely drop to furious again. :(

yndy
01-11-2004, 14:56
quote:16549 spectators had come to fc malina Arena this cloudy day. malina tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Phillips - Ulmu, Fisscher, Gil - Gil, Aspenstedt, Ekker, Kundrats, Torsson - Dincã, Lehmjährens.

Chimica started off with a 4-3-3 lineup. They fielded: Gruia - Albescu, Spiridon, Er#337;ss, Rãdulescu - Roland Olsen, Ioanitoaia, Gheorghe - Bojin, Nica, Stãnilã.

malina mostly ignored the flanks in favour of attacks in the middle. Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Chimica. A long pass from the defense line of Chimica resulted in a counterattack that set Bujorel Bojin free, but the keeper made a spectacular diving save. The 7:th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for malina was Talivaldis Kundrats. malina put themselves up 2 - 0 when Sjaak Fisscher broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. With 20 minutes played Jochen Lehmjährens could have brought this one home for malina, had his hooked ball gone in, but it went just a bit too high. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by malina, with an impressive 69 percent possession of the ball.

Sjaak Fisscher almost managed to score another goal for malina, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. A great save by goaltender Florin Gruia in the 74:th minute kept the visitors in the game as Jochen Lehmjährens struck from the left with a real cannonball. Chimica showed their counterattack skill in the 77:th minute, with Torben Roland Olsen scoring uncontested for 2 - 1. malinas Peter Torsson got himself booked after a foul. malina, bringing the final ball possession rate to 72 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating malina player was without a doubt Feeney Phillips. Emil Dincã was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Chimica player was without a doubt Florin Gruia. However, Torben Roland Olsen made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 2 - 1.

I really hoped I could draw that game, but missed a counter-attack. If I could go further in the Cup I wouldn’t really mind, but in fact my match Wednesday is a really tough one with a slightly better team.