PDA

View Full Version : BEAT Y'ALL!!!

Pastorius
13-10-2004, 00:25
SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!S PAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SP AM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPA M!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM !!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM! !!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!! !SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!SPAM!!!

(grs, if you wonder what this is, it is the normal way to greet newcomers when they get a forum)

Kingreno
13-10-2004, 01:06
[aargh][aargh][aargh]

By a freaking 35 minutes. What is it that you do at IKEA Paal?? Test the new Svens for durability???

Oh;

Welcome and SPAM

Ginger_Ale
13-10-2004, 01:36
I was going to make this, but I decided not to. [:p]

*there was never a spam thread in my forum - I moderate it too quickly!!! *

Banzai
13-10-2004, 09:05
Un-freaking-believable!!!

I'm waiting 52 days (and counting) for somebody to start a spam thread in my forum and you get one in 35 minutes.. ;)

Enjoy!

ProPain
13-10-2004, 10:34
Banzai, iirc i spammed you in your forum subject. Felt a bit like cheating because only anarres and I can do that so we're unbeatable at the forum-subject spam.

Banzai
13-10-2004, 10:45
Yes you did PP.. thank you! but there was no spoiler thread.. ;)

Pastorius
13-10-2004, 10:52
at IKEA I take people's money, and they get stuff for it ;)

Quick, let's go spam Banzai some too :D

PP: the U stink and hippies hate water links do not work for me.

And I see that I not only spammed the first spammy spam thread in this forum, I also made a horisontal scrollbar because of it. So not only was I the first spammer, I also made the ugliest spam :D

That makes me the überspammer, no?

grs
14-10-2004, 02:34
ehm...yes...welcome to my forum