PDA

View Full Version : Paalikles crawls to the cross

Pastorius
11-10-2004, 18:49
I will post this in public, as I must confess I clicked on the spoiler for our game in this forum

Let me (try to at least) reassure you that this was not done with intention. I saw that Krys had made a post, and I didnt even notice it was your forum and not mine.

I noticed in Krys's post the word Paalikles and realized I was in the wrong thread. I did not see anything else, and I hope you take my word for it. I was out of there so fast, I would get a speeding ticket.

I am terribly sorry for making the mistake, and I hate myself for not having taken the necessary precaution to check what forum the thread was in.

I will go rename my thread, so as to not pull something like this again.

Again, accept my most sincere apologies, and my word of honor that this was unintentional, and that no harm was done, and nothing was spoiled.

Man, I feel awful [cry]

Pastorius
11-10-2004, 19:01
I made this thread under the spirit of honesty. I trust all you guys, and I want you to trust me too.

I surfed on over to GCF now to send GA a pm about this, and when I wrote that, I thought about how it would have looked if anyone were online right now, and updated the active users thread, saw me viewing his spoiler. Then what would they have thought if I didnt say anything.
I make a large effort to come off as trustworthy and honest to the people I know. That is the way I was raised, and even though I am not a Christian or have other religious motives for trying to hold strong ethics, I still do it, as I believe those qualities are among the best a man can have.

Socrates
11-10-2004, 19:12
Good move, Paal ! Although I was "active-users-ing" a lot, I didn't see you lurk GA's topic. Also I want to add that religion has nothing to do with being honest and all. You can see the name of the subforums just above the topics in "active topics". ;)

And yes you are awful indeed. :D Now stop whining and beat that American CFC spy. [fdevil]

Ginger_Ale
11-10-2004, 20:50
Ooh? I'm a spy!!! *bans krys* :D

Yep, I trust you completely Paal. No big deal (game-wise). If it's against your morals (it would be for me - if I saw a spoiler text/picture), then hate yourself...not me. [:p] j/k