PDA

View Full Version : Where is Saddam?

Shabbaman
11-04-2003, 10:35
Where is that guy? I think he's dead.

Lt. Killer M
11-04-2003, 10:42
I think he is dead, too...... maybe hit by a bomb, maybe strung up by some of his 'supporters'.....

ERIKK
11-04-2003, 10:55
I recieved a phonecall from him last night, asking me to join a cardgame with him, Osama and Khadaffi!

anarres
11-04-2003, 11:37
I'm in Turkey! ;)

Eklektikos
11-04-2003, 11:46
Has anyone checked down the back of the sofa yet?

Melifluous
11-04-2003, 12:22
I read this interview with him just now:-

NAME: Saddam Hussein FROM: Baghdad

Hey mate, you look like you're in a hurry. Where are you off to?
I'm going to see my favourite rock band, Uday and the Blowfish. Nah! Just kidding!

Great joke! You sound like a bit of a larrikin. What do you do for a crust?
Well, by George, it looks like I'm going to get the arse, things have gone a bit pear shaped. So I'm in between jobs at the moment, but trying to get into adult films. You should see my weapon of mass destruction! I've been practising for it, check this out: "Hey pretty ladies, who's up for a moustache ride?"

So where have you been and what have you been doing so far?
I'm just about to go home and get tanked. But I've just been to Amsterdam. Was 'shrooming off my head and thought I was a genocidal dictator and the Americans were coming to get me and put me through the mincer. Spooky.

Looks like a feirly heavy backpack. What's in there?
Same as what everyone has: Discman, socks, travel clothesline, cargo pants, eight towels ... oh, and some weapons-grade plutonium and blueprints to stockpiles of my chemical and biological weapons facilities. Just the usual.

And where are you planning to go next?
Well I wanted to go to America, but getting a visa is a real bitch. The red tape is terrible. I'm beginning to think it's personal.

And how have you found London?
Pretty good! The red buses are really wicked, but the ticket inspectors freak me out.

Melifluous

DrAlimentado
11-04-2003, 16:01
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Great joke! You sound like a bit of a larrikin. What do you do for a crust?
Well, by George, it looks like I'm going to get the arse, things have gone a bit pear shaped. So I'm in between jobs at the moment, but trying to get into adult films. You should see my weapon of mass destruction! I've been practising for it, check this out: "Hey pretty ladies, who's up for a moustache ride?"

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/dralimentado/2003411155923_saddam et chris.jpg
[b] Heeeey,You wanna see my weapons of mass-destruction?

Sween
12-04-2003, 21:32
Lybia.

Melifluous
28-05-2003, 10:25
Just found an interview with MSS here

http://routergod.com/mss/

Melifluous

Melifluous
05-06-2005, 00:03
Panic over.

I found him.

Was down the back of the sofa.

[doh]

Melifluous

smalltalk
05-06-2005, 17:57
Now that you found Saddam, one question remains.

Where is the beaf?