PDA

View Full Version : Beam vs kingreno - Map Made(Kemal)

Kingreno
18-09-2004, 20:56
Dear mapmekers!

As the title says, me vs. Beam

Beam: Sumeria (boooooo!)
Kingreno: Greece (Hurraaaay!)

Level: demi
map: Large, 80%Ocean, Continents, me seperated from beam, rest up to you, with 6 AI opponents.
Barbs: None, no huts!, as on demi they tend to give setlers.[nono]

Further: Beam and I agreed no MA's vs the other player and no suicide galleys! But that should not bother the Mapmaker a lot now does it?

Thanx in adavnce and any questions can be asked here!:)

Kingreno
24-09-2004, 20:13
[dunno]

Banzai
27-09-2004, 16:11
Sorry guys... I would love to do this map, but I have no time at all this week. Maybe next week, but that is yet unknown.
And I doubt Beam will trust me with another map ;)

Banzai!
btw.. does anyone know how to add barbarian submarines? :)

Socrates
27-09-2004, 16:26
quote:Originally posted by Banzai

And I doubt Beam will trust me with another map ;)
Why ? Is it my game vs Beam ? :D Or no ? BTW, my volcano has never erupted, fucker !!

Lt. Killer M
27-09-2004, 17:18
I am too busy, sorry.

I'll yell if I find time though.

Kemal
06-10-2004, 19:45
Ok, I have the map finished now, and was looking to start a small testrun to see how the AI reacts on the map... but I've come across the same problem as kingreno has when making the map for the Kemal-Killer game: the game refuses to start on demigod except for human-happiness, all AI and tech levels are regent. :(

edit: one other question: you do not want me to balance (if necessary) for the Sumerian agricultural vs the Greek commercial trait I suppose? (i.e. starts are more or less balanced without taking civ-traits into account).

Beam
06-10-2004, 22:02
I plan to catch up with Mapmaking tomorrow as recovery is pretty good atm. I'll see if I can fix the KR bic first and post recommendations.

Kemal
08-10-2004, 13:55
Map is ready, I hope you'll like it, I tried to balance it as best as I could.

Some final questions:

- Do you want to have SGLs enabled?
- Do you want me to
(a) play the first turn myself for you,
(b) send you each a pic and, based on your comments on that, let me play the turn for you, or
(c) skip the first turn for you both (easy, but costs you a full turn compared to the AI, and they're not to be underestimated I think)?

Kingreno
08-10-2004, 16:34
SGL-no!

is d) let the ai start on a mountain an option? otherwise a or c sounds okay

Beam
08-10-2004, 16:39
Indeed, no SGL's. a) and c) are fine with me if d) is problematic.