PDA

View Full Version : I want to start some new PBEM's!

Kingreno
03-09-2004, 17:27
That is right!

I am looking for 3 to 4 new PBEM's to start as soon as possible!

I will describe my wishes (as I do not want three identical PBEMS e.g. all Pangaea...) and if you feel like you fit the description of the opponent wanted, we can start a game.

First I want 2 one-on-one's (and one against Killer if he gets back but that will take a month or so).

I would like one Continents and one Archipelago map, and standard or large map size. The Level should be Deity but Demi and Emperor are negotiable. Also, if you are of a substantialy lower level then Deity, some extra units can be arranged, likewise, if you can beat SiD-level with a crappy start I want an extra ICBM.[:p]

Also...I would liek to start a 2 VS. 2! The popular but torpedoed "Clash of teh Titans" was a very fun game to watch and I would liek to participate in one. The only preferance here is that all players have in general Deity level, the rest is again something to be talked about. So if you want to give it a try, please let me know.

For all games I will be able to do a turn a day or more. Though a bit of flexibiliy is both given and requested. [thumbsup]

Regards,

Kingreno!

akots
04-09-2004, 02:44
I'd be interested in a game without AI, be it 1 on 1 or 2 on 2.

Banzai
07-10-2004, 12:32
It seems almost everybody is afraid of you!
I'm in for a game on demi-god on a standard map.. are you?

Banzai!

Kingreno
07-10-2004, 18:34
quote:Originally posted by Banzai

It seems almost everybody is afraid of you!
I'm in for a game on demi-god on a standard map.. are you?

Banzai!

I think fear is not an issue if you take a look at my previous results.[lol]

I would be honored to play you! Standard demi is ok! What about the rest? Continents? or Pangea? Or archi? any civ preffs?