PDA

View Full Version : Open thread: Shabba - Killer Round 1

Lt. Killer M
12-03-2003, 14:42
This place is open for Shabba to look in. Also, whatever can be gotten from here, screenshots, reports, opinions, anything is free information.

Scret stuff is in the *Spoiler* thread ;)

anarres
12-03-2003, 14:45
Give us some detail about your military, and what you intend to do to Shabba, I want to see some confidnetial pics too please!

Edit: Well, apply this message to the spoiler thread then please. :)

Shabbaman
13-03-2003, 12:18
This is absurd. Why is this game in your thread, and not in mine? I WANT MY PBEM THREAD!

:p

Well, I don't know whether you have read my latest messages in the CFC thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41810

Anyway, I'm squirming out a lot of knights (ni!), and I'm picking on the Japanese right now. I've captured one city to use as outpost, Killer and I agreed in the 'Kyoto protocol' to raze them for slaves. Actually, Killer has a lot more workers than I do, so I could use some slaves.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/kaart440ad.jpg

This is the map from 440 ad. I've got the american city and the first japanese city to the south of my People's republic. The plan is to annihilate Japan before they become annoying (IOW before they get knights... they already got (well, they still got [}:)] medieval infantry...)

The U.S.A. is almost history, but it seems that Abe has a huuuuuge number of spearmen located in Washington...

Lt. Killer M
13-03-2003, 12:22
Shabba: ask ProPain and anarrres for your own forum, then make your own spoiler thread (that I may not look at).......

Lt. Killer M
13-03-2003, 12:24
oh, and as for you rescuing me from Japan - I had 7 Knights ready for them, so it is YOUR fault that you jumped in the way [;p] But that's what slave holders risk if they get too greedy......

Actually, I will now cleanse the hills at the eastern end of Japan so they won't have the defence bonus if they come out to play with your troops......

Shabbaman
13-03-2003, 12:33
Oh, thank you sultan killer!

Shabbaman
13-03-2003, 12:35
Oh, thank you sultan killer!

Lt. Killer M
13-03-2003, 13:30
Shabba: [:p]

to be honest: Shabba is a VERY amiable co-player! Always willing to find a compromise....

Lt. Killer M
14-03-2003, 12:45
news: we traded Edu for Invention. It seems we are on a bit of diverging paths, i go for wonders, Shabba for development....

we also agreed on a 1:1 lux deal.

Abe is no more, and Japan gave me three cities for peace. I didn't really want them, but this eliminates the island cities; not bad in case Shabba doesn't want to eliminate Japan right away; or in case the defences of their capital proove too strong. After all they have Pikemen :eek:

Shabbaman
14-03-2003, 13:07
Well, of course I want those wonders as well, but imho I could just as well conquer them. I'm planning on taking down the japs, btw, but if I see a samurai I'll sue for peace ASAP.

Shabbaman
19-03-2003, 08:56
Some PTW troubles here. The program crashes a lot, the last two days. I wonder if it has something to do with the network...
Fortunately, Killer doesn't even have a network, so we were forced down to a slower pace anyway.

Lt. Killer M
20-03-2003, 22:29
We are slowly getting underway again.

Shabbaman
21-03-2003, 08:43
Yeah, I'm still waiting... ;)
BTW, do we want to continue the thread at CFC or should we post here?

Aggie
21-03-2003, 08:55
It would be nice for the CFC crowd to post there as well. You are in the middle of a great story there. I however don't post in CFC's ERIKK vs Aggie, because we didn't start anything yet at CFC.

Shabbaman
28-03-2003, 13:40
Killer, it's pity, but I can't play today. The computer here's freaking out completely. I'll try it at home, so be patient.
For the lurkers: I'll defeat Japan in the next turn. It's fun. Killer, we should play our next game with regicide/victory points: that way you can get more out of finishing off an opponent (regicide really really really sucks...)

Shabbaman
08-04-2003, 09:46
That knight in the tundra, Mr. Killer, is not invading the private space of your worker, but just inspecting the progress of the work your workers are doing in no man's land...
I don't understand why you're building roads there and complain about the lack of improvements in your territory at the same time...

Well, of course I do understand...

Lt. Killer M
08-04-2003, 11:25
well Shabba, I wanted to improve our connection via roads... but a thta doesn't seem to please you I retreated my workers into the 21 tiles of my furs city.... they are mining there now.....

Shabbaman
08-04-2003, 11:33
Improve whatever you want.

Lt. Killer M
09-04-2003, 12:27
Climb mount Shii... wait a minute, that was the wrong code... now where is my notebook.... hell, why is this in code, not clear? I cannot read that..... Yes, Yes, I KNOW!!! OK, OK, ah, 'Allahu akhbar w Mohammed rasull allah! Shoobidoobidoo!' now was that the proper code for the attack into North Korea?

Yes, commander Osman.....

Lt. Killer M
09-04-2003, 12:29
from MSN:

Henry: didn't you notice or didn#t you WANT to believe what you saw?
Shabbaman: well, it wasn't really shocking
Henry: yeah, but I was expecting a spoiling attack
Shabbaman: with what?
Henry: Knights and catapults..... you knew where I would come
Henry: LOL nice cityname
Shabbaman: :)
Henry: I CANNOT HONORABLY DECLARE WAR!!!!!!
Shabbaman: anyway, what was I supposed to do?
Shabbaman: hahaha!
Shabbaman: you're without honor anyway
Henry: :P
Henry: and you are dead I hope
Shabbaman: picking on innocent people
Henry: well, I expected you to bring forth 15 catapults and 10 Musketmen and 20 Knights... take the egdge off my attack
Shabbaman: I don't even have catapults, let alone 20 knights
Henry: I retreat, I dead Pike, my GA :D
Henry: I know, I spied and was shocked how thin you are spread...
Henry: Musket dead
Henry: Elite and got the city
Shabbaman: which one?
Shabbaman: :p
Henry: got Bagdad, too
Henry: Yadi is tougher, killed one Sip
Shabbaman: one down 30 to go
Henry: Knight killed another at 1 HP
Henry: 49 to go
Shabbaman: 2 down 30 to go
Shabbaman: oh
Henry: plus what I built this turn
Shabbaman: well I didn't have much choice besides spreading
Henry: the sword took me to 1 HP but died, valiant little bugger
Henry: Yadi is mine
Shabbaman: if I'd built up instead of expand someone else would have taken this territory
Shabbaman: japan for example
*** gossemuijzer@hotmail.com (Shabbaman) has joined the conversation.
Henry: Or this one = two retreats already!
Henry: and i dead, too :(
Shabbaman: yeah! 47 to go
Henry: or that one taken
Henry: your fucking Castle covers 1 tile I NEED!
Shabbaman: need for what?
Henry: to get into 'I got this town'
Henry: Shabbaville is now out of reach :(
Henry: otherwise I could have taken it this turn!
*** gossemuijzer@hotmail.com (Shabbaman) has joined the conversation.
Henry: New York and Chicago cost me a Sip, each
Shabbaman: vs pikes?
Henry: 1 Pike, I sword
Henry: at 1 HP
Henry: :(
Henry: and 1 retreat each

Lt. Killer M
09-04-2003, 12:32
taken towns:
'You want this town?' (now 'I got this town')
'Yadiyadiyadi' (now 'Shoobidoobidoo')
Bagdad
'or this one?'
Chicago
New York

losses: 5 or so

Shabbaman
09-04-2003, 12:35
5, you're having bad luck with the RNG.

Lt. Killer M
09-04-2003, 12:39
if there is a Arabian speaker here who could correct the above post, please tell me..... I am going from memory from liek ten years ago here....

Lt. Killer M
09-04-2003, 12:42
Shabba: not really..... vet Pike on hill in town, fortified against vet Sip is only 59.2% for me overall....

Shabbaman
14-04-2003, 14:32
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=915202#post915202

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/killerville.jpg

Lt. Killer M
14-04-2003, 15:29
Thank you, Shabba. I wish you better luck next time ;)