PDA

View Full Version : KoD4 *Spoiler*

Plux
21-08-2004, 20:45
Not sure if ppl were still playing this, so I thought to reveal in a separate thread. I haven't finished the game yet, and I'm not going to since I will prolly never beat Beam's finish. It's 390ad in my game atm, and I have overlooked Nemo (like Killer) for a long time. Ottomans have just been wiped out, and now is the time to go for Nemo, but Egypt is the strongest civ around, and it will take too much time I think to get to Nemo. Here's my latest WM. Damn Cleo :(

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Plux/2004821204627_KoD4WM390ad.jpg
7.79KB

Stapel
23-08-2004, 09:20
I could have done it a lot faster (540). I waited to make RoP with Egypt. But I simply forgot to do that in time. Quite dumb. Simply going to war for a few turns could have done the trick too, I guess. A good planning, including a prebuild, and it can be done a lot faster!

I am curious what others did.

ProPain
23-08-2004, 09:46
I overlooked Nemo too. I scouted the continent and there where just a few unreveiled tiles left. Under one of those was Nemo. [grrr] So I thought he was on the french islands.

I the end I upgraded a 40-50 horsies (iirc) to knights, got a RoP with Egypt and took Nemo by force. I think it's possible to build the Aquarium around the bc/ad switch.