PDA

View Full Version : The shopping list thread

Shabbaman
09-08-2004, 09:12
I thought it would be nice to dedicate a thread on the players you bought or are intended to buy. This gives the other members a nice idea about the development of your team, and could also give a starting point for providing tips by experienced players (that wouldn't be me...).

Shabbaman
09-08-2004, 09:13
As for me, I'm expecting to sell two forwards with formidable scoring next season for at least a million each. Each of you know that that kind of money will/could completely transform my team (aside from my forwards, the rest of the team isn't worth a million together), so in my mind I'm already spending the money (heh).
The weakest part of my team is the defence, so I'm starting to look there. I want a defender that can get at least 3.5 stars on his own, so we're speaking about something along the lines of excellent def/passable passing. A player like that costs about 400k, if I'm looking at the transfer list (and transfer compare option). Solid def/passable costs about half of that.

I think that's my highest priority. Maybe I'm forced to go for that guy and sell one of my forwards on excellent scoring already this season (that'd be about 500k, so a sure loss of 500k in 7 weeks training...).

Now, a keeper boosts the defence a lot as well. I have a passable keeper (I might even be able to sell that one...), an excellent keeper goes for around 450k. Maybe, if I'm forced to sell a forward early, I should go for the keeper first. I don't know. Maybe I should pay more for a formidable? Those are about 1.5M... out of my reach I guess.

Aside from the keeper I could get two more defenders, or wingbacks. Maybe one more midfielder that can get 3.5 star, or 4. But by then I'd need new trainees first. I hope to get some unpredictables with high passing.

yndy
09-08-2004, 14:04
My turn: I’m currently selling an outstanding forward with passable passing worth over 2 million Euro. How about that for a pile of cash?

I’ll sell another outstanding forward with solid passing in about three weeks. That’ll be about 2.5 million Euro.

I’m selling at outstanding because it’s the level where selling really becomes effective and that goes into a concept of effective training that I’m working on defining but generally means there’s a level where it’s best worth buying and another where it’s best worth selling.

I have bought at the beginning of the season a formidable midfielder and paid over 700k for him. Now I’ll buy a really good keeper, an outstanding one, which should go for about 2 million the entire sum I get for my scorer.

Next in my shopping list is an outstanding midfielder with the money I get from the other forward I plan on selling. That is all for this season but I’ll still be training a 20yo outstanding forward and a 19 yo formidable one. They would be sold sometime next season and I plan on buying one or even two very good midfielders. I buy allthe good midfielders to be able to give my good forwards opportunities to work on. I will end up with a very bad defense (except for the keeper and that suits me because in 2-3 seasons time I plan on switching to defender training so I don’t need to invest in them now.

Shabbaman
09-08-2004, 14:45
That is a big pile of cash indeed... If I had a better coach it'd be worth it maybe, since that'd cut 2 weeks of the training time for each level.
Why do you want to switch to defender training? The 3-4-3 system doesn't suit you on higher levels?

ProPain
09-08-2004, 15:33
Training wingers and will have 4 formidable and 1 excellent at end of season. The excellent one has to go as he's getting too old. So that's about 175K euro.

NOt sure if I'll keep on training all wingers or sell 2 of them. If I sell them they'll prolly get me 500-600K euro each. Although I saw some of them go for 1M euro at the start of the season. I'm training 2 levels a season, so if I dont sell now, I'll have 2 brilliant wingers to sell next season. Strangely transfer compare hardly gives any difference between formidable and brilliant. So selling them halfway the season at formidable is also an option.

When I sell I'll be buying the following: My team is in desperate need of defenders. I'll be buying a good central defender (3,5 stars at least) first and a keeper second. The exact selling time will largely be determined by next seasons division. If I play in a weak division I'll hold of the selling untill at least formidable because I dont need the reinforcements.
Also I'm in doubt if I keep on training wingers, pondering switching to defending when my wingers are good enough. Switching between defending and winging could also be good to breed some good wingbacks.

ProPain
09-08-2004, 15:33
Training wingers and will have 4 formidable and 1 excellent at end of season. The excellent one has to go as he's getting too old. So that's about 175K euro.

NOt sure if I'll keep on training all wingers or sell 2 of them. If I sell them they'll prolly get me 500-600K euro each. Although I saw some of them go for 1M euro at the start of the season. I'm training 2 levels a season, so if I dont sell now, I'll have 2 brilliant wingers to sell next season. Strangely transfer compare hardly gives any difference between formidable and brilliant. So selling them halfway the season at formidable is also an option.

When I sell I'll be buying the following: My team is in desperate need of defenders. I'll be buying a good central defender (3,5 stars at least) first and a keeper second. The exact selling time will largely be determined by next seasons division. If I play in a weak division I'll hold of the selling untill at least formidable because I dont need the reinforcements.
Also I'm in doubt if I keep on training wingers, pondering switching to defending when my wingers are good enough. Switching between defending and winging could also be good to breed some good wingbacks.

Bootstoots
09-08-2004, 23:05
Today, I sold my brilliant keeper for US $3,264,000. I trained him up from solid starting early last season. He'll be replaced by my excellent secondary keeper. I'm using the proceeds from his sale to jumpstart a playmaking training program, buying 3 17 year old solid PM trainees, 2 18 year old excellents, 1 18 year old passable with solid passing, and hopefully 4 17-18 year olds with passable winger and PM. I have all of the above players except one of the wingers now, which I should have within a couple of hours. I've also transfer listed my entire inner midfield (minus a semi-clown who'll stay on the team) and all wingers as well. Today has been the day with by far the greatest transfer activity from me and sheer volume of money going through my team in its existence, and it's interesting that this thread would come up today.

I also plan on buying an excellent forward after this week's training updates, which should finish up the money I got from the keeper sale, and I'll probably upgrade my defense gradually once I have the money to do so. I'll also buy a passable backup keeper. I will probably sell my 18 year old excellent trainees at brilliant or magnificent, though I might sell one earlier if I'm in need of money. I plan on training the 17 year old solid trainees until they're at world class (plus or minus a level or two), and the wingers will be sold and replenished with new wingers whenever I need some extra money and it looks like a good time to sell them. I'm not sure what the money generated from the midfielder sales will go toward, that's too far in the future for me. ;)

Schip
09-08-2004, 23:32
Nice double post PP [crazyeye]

I seem to be I bit off on my training. Fact is that I started on to low levels with my trainees. I now have 2 passable 19 year olds, going for solid in about 2-3 weeks and 2 solid 18 year olds that got just promoted. My cash position is severe because I got promoted to the 6th division to early (after 8 weeks in my first season) and mainly because I decided to expand my stadium to 28K. I had a plan of earning the investment back, but I overestimated my weekly income. Which leaves me with a 300K debt at the moment.

The good thing is that 'my income is picking up and I expect to have a positive cash amount 2 weeks before this season finishes. Also a good thing is that training innermids for 2 seasons has also increased the skills of my regular (non-trainee) players so I have an average midfield for the division I am in.

My plan is to train the nineteen year olds to excellent to replace my current midfielders and to sell the 18 year olds at excellent. That should provide me with the money to buy some forward trainees, because my attack sucks. I also need a new keeper desperately.
Last season I bought a young solid defender so my defence is pretty ok for now. (I bought that defender to ensure my position in the 6th division) Luckily I don't have as much trouble staying in the league as last year. I will see what to do when the cash comes rolling in again.

yndy
13-08-2004, 16:59
I've just bought an outstanding keeper with 2.1 million EURO. My biggest investment so far and it will remain like that for some time.
Luckily I still have enough money to afford a decent forward trainee in the next three days.

Shabbaman
30-08-2004, 22:17
Say Yndy, you're buying outstanding players now. Are the players you bought before this formidable or excellent? (probably both, but I hope you get the point...)

yndy
31-08-2004, 07:56
I'am I afraid I don't (get the point). I bought the outstanding keeper because my RL name is very close to his name (the closest Hattrick will ever get to). I did not want to miss that opportunity. i've been harassing the owner for 3 months to sell me the guy.

My forwards are excellent to outstanding, midfielders are passable to formidable and defenders passable. My backup keeper is inadequate.

If I manage to sell the outstanding scorer I have on the market I'll buy an outstanding midfielder and another trainee. Prices are really bad though.

Shabbaman
31-08-2004, 08:10
What I meant was: do you have a certain strategy where you get all solid playmakers, and after some time jump to all outstanding midfielders. But seeing that you've got a mixture of players, you're just getting the best you can for the money you have.

yndy
31-08-2004, 09:00
But of course I have a strategy. My attack is very good due to the training program. I plan to invest the bulk of the money in midfielders and I decided to get each midfielder one level higher than the previous one.

I bought an excellent one, than a formidable one and the next will be outstanding. Like I said the keeper was an extra treat.

I don’t plan to invest in defenders until I switch to defenders training (in about 2 seasons).

Shabbaman
31-08-2004, 09:36
That's what I figured out ;) But thanks again for the explanation.
If I'd get an excellent defender, I could sell that for about the same price I got it after two seasons or so, couldn't I?

yndy
31-08-2004, 17:34
Prices have been constantly decreasing in this season for almost all skills and levels so you might get a little less than originally paid.

But if you play the guy and get him more experience his price will actually increase.

Then again if you buy him 28 and try to sell at 30 you'll get less because he's old and his skills may drop.

Shabbaman
03-10-2004, 11:21
I'm ahead of schedule: I bought an "excellent" goalkeeper for 373k. That's pretty cheap. He's only 18, so I'm pretty sure that I can sell him for some decent cash. Oh, and he's dutch so no 20% salary bonus.
I've sold some of the redundant players and some of the 19 y.o. youthpulls that I needed to play as well. That netted me more cash than I thought.

Bootstoots
03-10-2004, 14:44
I just bought an excellent defender for 350k. That'll be my only significant purchase for some time, as I'll be saving up for the promotion of my future coach to coach at around week 9 of this season. My last player (a defender) with an inad primary ability is on the market and will be fired if he doesn't sell.

Shabbaman
05-10-2004, 20:03
A shift in priorities: I just read that the costs of expanding your stadium will be doubled next season (not the coming season), so I want to expand my stadium this season.
I hope they're not doubling the initial cost (30k) though, that would make it very inhibiting for starting teams to expand their stadiums.

Melifluous
18-10-2004, 11:48
Hi all.

Long time no post for me, but I have to ask you all a question.

Alan Hornabrook (21888136)
24 years, excellent form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and honest.
Has poor experience and passable leadership abilities.

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 5 960
Wage: 1 587 £/week
Owner: Meli's Manglers
Warnings: 0

Stamina: excellent Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: formidable Passing: weak
Winger: poor Defending: weak
Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: passable

Career Goals: 8
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 1
Cup goals this season: 1

This dude is my star midfielder, but I could do with some money to round out my team and was wondering if asking £1,000,000 was too much for him?

Also should I have just kept him and made my team around him.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Melifluous

ProPain
18-10-2004, 12:33
I'm no expert on midfielder but £1,000,000 seems reasonable to me. TSI looks fairly high and he's in excellent form too. Passing is not too hot though.

Dont know the rest of your team, but I know mine and a player like that [drool]

I would keep him.

Schip
18-10-2004, 13:18
One million pounds?

I wouldn't pay that amound of money for such a player. I don't think being in excellent form has any advantage on selling him. It only means he is at his top performance.

In holland, excellent PM's are sold for 2.5 - 3.5K, depending on age and sec. skills.

So I think you asked a little bid to much, but who knows. Goodluck selling him!

ProPain
18-10-2004, 13:30
Are they that cheap? Wow, I must get myself 1 or 2 then. My midfield is in disastrous shape. Mostly old and out of form.

Cruise
18-10-2004, 14:54
Too expensive, if its 1.5M euros.

1.0-1.2M is a good price.

yndy
18-10-2004, 20:28
I paid 800.000 Euro for a formidable midfielder and Euro 1.2 million for an outstanding one last season. I guess what you asking is way too much.

Melifluous
19-10-2004, 11:32
I thought maybe it was a little high.

I clicked on the transfer comparison button and a few players on the list went for more than I am asking?

Is the transfer compare crap? Or did they just get lucky?

Anyway the way I see it is, if someone pays over the odds I get a million pounds and if they dont I still have my cool midfielder...

No losses for me either way ;)

Melifluous

yndy
19-10-2004, 17:50
Transfer compare has some flaws. If it lists players with a higher than average price, check their TSI, if it’s much higher, it’s likely that the player is actually not comparable but the system can’t tell (BTW they’re revising the Transfer Compare function as we speak, it mey become better).

Melifluous
24-10-2004, 20:52
So you were indeed correct. No takers for £1 million.

Back on the market for £800,000 (1.2 million euros) and he sold!

I now have just over £800,000 pounds to play with.

What the hell should I do with this?

Melifluous

PS. Dutch players should be happy to know that he went to the VIth division in Groningen ;)

Shabbaman
24-10-2004, 21:08
Hey, that's me! Oh wait, there are probably other 6th division teams from Groningen... What you should do with the money? Really, couldn't say. I don't know what the rest of your team is, what your financial situation is... Generally speaking, you need to expand your stadium this season, since those costs are going up next season. Maybe buy some good trainees you can quickly train and sell... you know, you make more money out of money.

yndy
25-10-2004, 05:41
Buy trainees which are already excellent. That's generally the thing to do when you have money. Let other guys train to excellent and gain pennies and you train them from then onward and gain pounds.

Shabbaman
15-11-2004, 20:13
Today I've sold my first forward with formidable scoring for 900k euro. This somewhat disappoints me, but it looks like the value of forwards has fallen somewhat. I've seen outstanding scorers go for only 1.5 million euro. On the other hand, the prices for defenders seem to have risen: the "400k defender" I was planning to buy suddenly costs 700k nowadays. Weird.

Shabbaman
16-02-2006, 12:42
I'm in dubio:

I have 1.4M in the bank and I want/need to spend it on a new midfielder. 1.4 is obviously not enough, but I have two or three players I could sell:

One of them is in my first team.

quote:Een pleasant guy persoon die balanced en righteous is.
Hij heeft passable ervaring en is een wretched leider.

Speciality: Technical

Nationaliteit: Sverige
Total Skill Index (TSI): 4 960
Wage: 3 072 €/week inclusief een 20% bonus
Owner: Shabba FC
Fysiek: fit

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: outstanding Passing: weak
Winger: wretched Defending: inadequate
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: inadequate

(don't mind the poor translation)

Obviously a new player has to be better than this. I want to get rid of this one because he's getting old. Besides, I'd like a midfielder with better passing. The problem is that this guy is quite experienced. I could get about 1M for this one.

The other two players are a solid PM backup player that could go for 400-500k. I think I should sell him anyway.

The other player:

quote:

Een controversial person persoon die balanced en righteous is.
Hij heeft weak ervaring en is een weak leider.

Nationaliteit: Sverige
Total Skill Index (TSI): 3 550
Wage: 1 200 €/week inclusief een 20% bonus
Owner: Shabba FC
Fysiek: fit

Playmaking: excellent Passing: passable
Winger: passable Defending: inadequate
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: inadequate

This is my backup winger/midfielder. I'd rather keep him, but if I have to I could get another 500k for this one. The player I play as WTM is outstanding PM/inad winger btw.

To sum it up: I want a better player than outstanding PM/passable experience. Obv. I just could go for a younger outstanding PM with a lot of passing. Or I could get a winger and play my current winger as mid (which he's better suited for to begin with, but this setup gets me a higher midfield rating). Any suggestions?

Dell19
16-02-2006, 14:51
I'm not entirely sure what midfielders you have. If you sell the outstanding and the solid then surely you will have enough money? Although I would consider selling the excellent instead of the solid if you rarely play the excellent and thus are wasting the money.

I'm planning on a major shakeup at the end of the season. I should have 2 million in cash plus about 2.8 million from selling a world class forward, a brilliant PM and a formidable PM.

400k would be spent on promoting a new coach with inad leadership and 200k-400k on a new trainee which should allow me to buy a magnificent and a world class midfielder to boost my midfield next season.

Obviously if the V that I promote to is easy then I will spend less money and just milk the interest. Also I realise 4.2 million isn't really enough money for the players that I want but these are very rough figures as I have about 200k tied up in a mini project.

socralynnek
16-02-2006, 16:04
Shabba, if the first one is already rather old, I guess you won't get 1M.
I tried to sell a 22 year old with a little less passing, and he didn't sell for 950K twice.
Now I have listed him with 750K.
Somehow people look too much after secondaries. I don't understand the big differences in the prices. So better sell the second...

Shabbaman
16-02-2006, 16:36
He has inad defending. It's what I get for transfer compare and what I see on the market. It's also less than I paid for him (but that was 2 seasons ago), and I was lucky to get him for what I paid for him. But when I get 1M for him now I think I'm lucky as well.

But hey, better lucky than good ;)

socralynnek
16-02-2006, 18:48
Sorry, did not see defending: inadequate looks so bad, but it is higher than weak....
Still I think 900K are more realistic.

arne1
19-02-2006, 11:10
My my 6 midfield trainees are all formidable, 3 20yo I will sell when they turn outstanding, 1 20yo i will train up to brilliant (that is 1 level higheror not?), because hed needs mor stamina, which I will train in the off season. I have 3 trainees that play on the wing and 2 older guys that can play at the wing position.
My first priority is getting a good coach, leadership depending on the money available, but most likely I will do with poor.
My second priority is to get decent wingers, this to be (more)effective against defender trainers. I have 3 forwards that are suited to play to the wing. So with an excellent winger, I think I can get up to good very high wing attack.

Shabbaman
20-02-2006, 21:41
Well, sold the chap for 900k. So if anyone here can find a player for 2.3M max that'd be great.

Mistfit
21-02-2006, 04:43
Niklas Mathiasson (16163004)
Has passable experience and inadequate leadership abilities.
Playmaking: world class Passing: passable
Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched

Current Price:
2 201 000 US$ [:p} may not stay that way for 8 hours but...

Américo Capela (39732579)
Cédric Ploton (21416100)

There are a few out there...

Mistfit
21-02-2006, 14:27
The first guy went just a bit above your price range [:p]
2 953 000 US$ TSI = 38 820

Shabbaman
21-02-2006, 14:32
I saw that, yes.

Dell19
21-02-2006, 16:40
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

The first guy went just a bit above your price range [:p]
2 953 000 US$ TSI = 38 820

I would have been happy to pay that much compared to the prices I was looking at last season.

Shabbaman
04-11-2006, 21:59
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

Today I've sold my first forward with formidable scoring for 900k euro. This somewhat disappoints me, but it looks like the value of forwards has fallen somewhat.

Gah, look at that [rolleyes]

Anyway, I'm somewhat disappointed. I've got 2.1M to spend. I could save it, but with interest rate/cap going down next season I could just as well sell it. Imagine, prices might go up [rolleyes]
So, I was looking what I could buy that would help my team. I'm tied for best defense (not regarding the 5-3-2 team that's about to relegate), so that won't help me. A better keeper could do, but no one in my league figured out that SP could help, so that's of not much use either. My forward line is severly lacking, but I'm working on it and as a forward trainer I refuse to buy forwards.

So that leaves me with the midfield. I could need better passing on the midfield, and I could need a better wing attack. I'm currently playing with a brilliant PM/passable wing WTM, because of the midfield. But it looks like winger trainers are insane and think they could ask bizarre prices for players without PM. I can't use a winger without PM, so that leaves me with inner mids. Now this is the strange part: the only mids I can find for 2.1M that are better than my current midfielders are titanic PM and up. Otherwise they need at least solid passing or high experience, but those players are more expensive [xx(]

Melifluous
07-11-2006, 15:26
Well I'm finally selling my best midfielder. I can no longer afford his wages and the average age of my defence and forwards is around 34.

So I'm hoping for some decent money and then maybe start training GKs.

I'm not much of a trainer so something simple that'll help my team sounds ideal. However I have no idea what price anything goes for. Hoping to sell my MF for 1.5M Euros and go from there. Selling another midfielder is also an option (for a similar price), but I worry about my remaining midfield.

Gah I'm just hmm and argh over nearly getting relegated this season and averaging -150k Euros per 2 weeks :(

[meli] [meli] [meli]

Tubby Rower
07-11-2006, 15:42
GK prices are tanking.. So you might have timed this well Meli.

Shabbaman
27-11-2006, 17:09
Is there anyone with a sound suggestion on what to spend my money on? I have 1.7M, I could sell a mid and get some overpaid midfielder, or go for something on the wing or in the goal. As a reference, take a look at sunday's match.

Shabbaman
27-11-2006, 17:11
Is there anyone with a sound suggestion on what to spend my money on? I have 1.7M, I could sell a mid and get some overpaid midfielder, or go for something on the wing or in the goal. As a reference, take a look at sunday's match.

I'm also contemplating to play 3-5-2 next season. Then I'd need an offensive winger.

Kemal
27-11-2006, 17:21
I think you really need a magnificent winger with solid passing, at only 1.375M. Has quick speciality making him the perfect offensive winger! [/transferad by Snaken]

But the most important thing imho is to make sure you always have at least 2 different options to field against opposing teams. The element of surprise and flexibility are king in HT-land atm, I think, so don't invest all money in one single tactic I'd say.

Melifluous
27-11-2006, 17:23
Just sold a titanic and an Exrta terrestrial PM with crappy secondaries for like 1.6 million pounds for both.

So now I need to buy a defence and an attack for less than 1.5 million pounds [:p]

[meli]

Darth Pugwash
27-11-2006, 17:56
I swear I would have been promoted a couple seasons ago if I wasn't so prone to impulse buying (instead of saving money)...:D

I just bought a new striker: formidable scoring, solid passing, 22 yrs old, disastorous experience, £273 330

A decent price I think as transfer compare shows two similar players going for £400 000

Kemal
27-11-2006, 18:00
I'm looking to improve my defense myself, aiming for 2 WC defenders but only have about 2.2M to spend... plus I'll need a small buffer to make sure I can survive a season of being pounded into the ground by other teams.

Shabbaman
27-11-2006, 18:23
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

I think you really need a magnificent winger with solid passing, at only 1.375M. Has quick speciality making him the perfect offensive winger! [/transferad by Snaken]

But the most important thing imho is to make sure you always have at least 2 different options to field against opposing teams. The element of surprise and flexibility are king in HT-land atm, I think, so don't invest all money in one single tactic I'd say.

He's spanish, that won't do.

I'm working on a forward with solid wing. But the thing is that my forward line is too weak to impress anyone, so it doesn't even matter. My defense line is very good. I could buy a new GK, but that won't give me more goals. So that leaves me with buying a winger, but for 3-4-3 I need a winger with high PM. Hard to find and expensive.

Darth Pugwash
27-11-2006, 18:39
Question: I have two wingers, one titanic and one supernatural...sold together probaly worth 1.5-2 million £. Does anyone think it would be worth selling them, replacing them with outstanding-brilliant wingers, then using the profit from this (maybe up to 1M) on other position(s)?

@Shabba: looking at your qual game you have quite a well rounded team, so I don't know what to suggest. Investing in your wing attack would enable you to mix up your tactics a bit (added advantage: wing defense is usually lower than central defense).

But going too much on the wings is tricky business as to be truly effective it takes players with very good secondarys (wing backs, wingers and FTWs).

It might be worth just plugging 1M into a magnificent winger just to add variety to your team.

Kemal
27-11-2006, 19:04
1.375M you mean... [:p]

Anyway, shabba you have a very low salary post iirc, so of course in your case multiskill might not be needed yet, as you could easily get away with just upgrading the primary skill with a few levels on any position you think has the most impact in your league, I guess.

Darth Pugwash
27-11-2006, 19:14
that of course is the other option, pick a postion, sell your current incumbent (or his backup), combine this money with your 1.7 mil and upgrade...which is actually probably slighly the more effective option though you might end up with a salary monster if you upgrade too far (you covered most of this in your earlier post anyways...any option is good so long as it improves your team)

socralynnek
27-11-2006, 19:20
I am currently looking for a nice technical striker to train in PM...
kind of hard to find them, so I won't tell you when I found someone...

Shabbaman
27-11-2006, 21:52
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

Anyway, shabba you have a very low salary post iirc, so of course in your case multiskill might not be needed yet, as you could easily get away with just upgrading the primary skill with a few levels on any position you think has the most impact in your league, I guess.

It's 137k now. I bought a titanic PM recently (needs some stamina training unfortunately) that needs 39k a week. I figured out that I could try to sell my unpredictable :( supernatural PM and get another titanic PM in his place.
I'm not really sure what I need to stay in this league. I think the answer is "two ET scorers and a 3-5-2 system".