PDA

View Full Version : CDZ-league??

Plux
25-07-2004, 15:22
I just signed up for hattrick, but apparently I have to wait a few weeks before being able to play :(. Anyway, I can do that, but I was wondering what kind of leagues there are to play. Is there something like a CDZ-league where I can play you guys, or are you assigned a league at random depending on the region that you are in?? Any other beginner's tips are welcome too, of course! :D

ProPain
25-07-2004, 16:26
Good choice signing up, it's a good game.

You'll be assigned to a random league to play on sunday, but you're free to play a friendly game every wednesday against whomever you like. That's where CDZ comes in, as Yndy is the great Instigator of the CDZ Cup where we play each other. :)

My guess is you'll have to wait a few weeks as I know Kemal has signed up a week ago and he noticed last person to receive a team in the netherlands was 6th of july or something. Don't despair though as there are a lot of teams that are abandonded alrdy and will be replaced.

yndy
25-07-2004, 19:08
Yup, great game, the waiting line depends on the country you live in, Romania used to be two weeks until the available places ran out, now it's two months until you get the team.

For best results and fast development of your team, get to the forum as soon as you get the team and open a thread with your team ([u]before spending any of your initial cash</u>) (like Shabba did for Dell).

After 9 months of playing I now have a much better idea about how I should have started but of course it's too late for me. With the right start you can gain at least 3 months of playing by the ear.

Kemal you should do that too.

Both of you let me know when you get your teams, you might fit into the CDZ Cup.

Dell19
25-07-2004, 22:50
Unfortunately I have already spent my cash...