PDA

View Full Version : (Almost ) on holiday

ProPain
02-06-2004, 11:32
People,

I'm leaving for my holiday next sunday morning (5 am [eek]) and will be back somewhere on July the 2nd. I'll be visiting Ecaudor and the Galapagos Islands. Yes, I'll take a lot of pics and yes, I'll post them here when I get back. :D Although I have a lot of preparation done I'm still very busy preparing, finishing work and attending some social events.

So this is why you haven't seen me online much last 2 weeks and this won't improve before sunday I'm affraid. After sunday I'll be gone entirely for 4 weeks as internet access is probably scarce where I go. (I dont expect internet in the jungle or on the sail boat).

I'm looking for replacement players for :
- ddpp
- TC2

So if there are any volunteers, please post.

If KR and Kemal are ok with it I'd like to pause the 1v1's after sunday, untill I'm back. I'll be playing untill sunday btw, all that work is keeping me logged on anyway :) or :(, not sure myself...

PP

Shabbaman
02-06-2004, 11:59
Well then , happy holidays!

ProPain
06-06-2004, 00:57
Last post, going to sleep for 4 hours and then we're leaving.

Work has been a bitch, so I didnt get around to find replacement players nor to playing the always war SG. Sorry about that.

I'm back the 2nd of july, and if I see an internet cafe in Ecuador I'll take a peek in here sooner.

HF all PP

ProPain
03-07-2004, 12:03
I'm back!

I had a great holiday, Ecuador and Ecuadorians are the best. Will upload some pics later this week, they have to be developed and scanned first.

I have some minor problems with my internetconnection and my laptop is at the office, so internet and email will be a little dodgey today until I sorted the problems out. I can prolly only resume my pbems on monday when I get my laptop back, but if the shaking gets too bad I might drive over and pick it up this weekend.

PP

anarres
03-07-2004, 15:17
Welcome back PP! [party]

Beam
03-07-2004, 20:40
Good you're back PP, tell us all about your trip and Ecuador!

Beam
14-04-2005, 23:31
http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Beam/2005414222127_az_portal_logo.gif
1.1KB

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 01:53
forum