PDA

View Full Version : Results Day 13 Season 22

Shabbaman
31-05-2004, 11:08
Mirmar, the number 4, v.s. the number 5, Shabba FC. The fourth place is of importance since it grants access to the Cup. Oh, and some financial bonuses. I've got to win this match, and the next match v.s. the number 2.

quote:30528 spectators arrived at mirmar united Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. mirmar started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Hasselbrant - Hollanders, de Ruijter, Michiels, Olfen - Aarnoudse, Bot, Bergwerff, Kuiper - Stikvoort, Tempelaar.

Shabba tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Aupperlee - Ramsaur, de Maat, Geluk - de Ruijsscher, Couso, van Dijken, Romano, Tielens - Oorburg, Hamers.

It was an obvious ambition of mirmar to attack on the flanks. After 3 minutes Shabbas Jeremy Oorburg made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. Jeremy Oorburg increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 2. The structure of the game started to change as Shabba decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Matthijs Hamers was, after 14 minutes, almost able to extend the visitors lead with a well placed diving header but home side keeper Erik Hasselbrant saved. In the 29:e minute, technical Matthijs Hamers scored 0 - 3 having completely made Keimpe Bergwerff look like a fool. 0 - 3 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Shabba, with an impressive 70 percent possession of the ball.

63 minutes into the game Keimpe Bergwerff had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Ronald Keijser. Shabba´s Yair Romano made it through the home teams defence in the 73rd minute, and had only to place the ball in an unguarded goal when the home side´s defender sprang up from the left, clearing the ball on the line. In the games 77:th minute Shabba´s Matthijs Hamers fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Matthijs Hamers for taking a dive. Enrique Olfen of mirmar received a yellow card in the 79:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Shabba held the ball, with a clear 70 percent possession rate.

The most dominating mirmar player was without a doubt Erik Hasselbrant. Ronald Keijser on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Shabba player was without a doubt Yair Romano. Pieter Aupperlee on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 3.

Hurray. So now I'm in fourth place. Unfortunately, my TS is at furious now, and I need to MOTS next week again. Anyone got a spare clown? [:o)]