PDA

View Full Version : My New Addiction

Melifluous
06-05-2004, 00:22
Have been away a bit recently.

Work is going well if a little intensive since our managing directors sold out to our biggest rival.

It's long hours, but it's as if someone let me out of the paddock and into the field. There is much to re-organise as suddenly I am part of making the 'new us'. Life is good.

Kinda finally got bored of civ3 and did more family and work related things...

Then UT2004 caught my attention.

I'm horribly addicted to that game.

I have upgraded my PC with a new 128MB GF5600xt graphics card (it has directx 9.0 support you know?) and upgraded my RAM to 1GB ...

I'm hooked bad, sorry I havent been around more.

[slay][shabba][tank][tvs][saiyan]

Melifluous

PS. Any comments welcome.

ProPain
06-05-2004, 00:48
Talk to KR, he's playing quite a lot UT2004 as well.

I bought UT 2003 a month ago or so for 10 euro's. Thought it would be fun to try FPS again, my last encounter with the genre was Castle Wolfenstein (the original, not the remake) Didnt really hook me though. Missing the 'Mein Leben!' shouts in UT.

Aggie
06-05-2004, 07:32
Meli, good to hear from you :) Although I would have appreciated a 'sorry guys, I'm dropping out of the SG's' ;)

ERIKK
06-05-2004, 09:23
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

Meli, good to hear from you :) Although I would have appreciated a 'sorry guys, I'm dropping out of the SG's' ;)

...or sorry guys I fucked you with the diplomacy game... I think your
excuse sucks big time. You could at least tell someone you were
dropping out of everything you signed up to. Or did you suddenly
forget all your obligations?

Your post makes me [puke]

[mad2]

Shabbaman
06-05-2004, 09:38
My GF is buying a new computer today, broadband internerd should arrive this month as well. So, I say, UT 2004 here I come!

Melifluous
06-05-2004, 15:08
Hey Erikk?

Chill huh? Or did they remove your sense of humour when you had your hair transplant?

It's a game.

I have an obligation to my family and my boss. Period.

Some little children throw their toys from the pram because I wont play with them? Big deal.

If this has bothered you that much Erikk then I seriously suggest that you get more of a life.

Sheesh..

Anyway, and apart from all that, I really do have very little free time for myself anymore. My UT2004 addiction is purely a train journey thing. I would like to apologise sincerely to Krys. After organising the damn diplo game, I do feel badly for him upon dropping out.

Chill

Melifluous

ERIKK
06-05-2004, 15:45
OK, so that was very very stupid to call me names in my own forum...
Now I have to moderate you.

OK, Steve you're a really cool guy and I'm really sorry for being an ass in your personal forum.

That's OK, apology accepted

BTW: I am very happy with your new addiction though... ;)

ERIKK
06-05-2004, 16:28
I can see the humor in this one but this is really lame.

Put my reply back dude!

Melifluous
06-05-2004, 16:39
You post nasty stuff about me in my forum and you are surprised when I remove it?

You want it back? I hope you kept a copy of it then cos I aint got it.

Never ever tell me what you think that I think or feel, you will always be wrong.

Melifluous

ERIKK
06-05-2004, 16:46
Here it is:

Lets not chill for a moment...:

Ah it's a game! Of course! I means that normally, you do live up to your obligations but when you are playing a game with people (without a life) you hardly know, you don't (?)

Considering your actions: I think the fact that you did not took the trouble writing a damn mail to the people that were waiting for you - a lot of people: aggie and his sg members, krys and his diplo members and possibly more people - shows us that you do not give a damn about those people. If you werent able to find a minute to write that mail than you realy have problems. I know you did not responded to Krys' mail...

I know more people feel like this...

BTW: I am very happy with your new addiction though...

PS: give me a good reply instead being a wanker and edit my post, you lousy CFCmodding-imitator!

ProPain
06-05-2004, 22:37
Mel: No deleting text from other people's post. We don't have many rules here but that's one of them and you know it.

PP

Melifluous
28-07-2004, 19:32
[rant]

Melifluous

Shabbaman
28-07-2004, 19:41
Huh?

ERIKK
28-07-2004, 21:17
huh?

Beam
28-07-2004, 21:51
2 months and 22 days [scratch] Must have been a hell of a joint.

yndy
01-08-2004, 18:42
quote:Originally posted by Beam

2 months and 22 days [scratch] Must have been a hell of a joint.

[jumpD]

Pastorius
05-06-2005, 01:33
wickid stuff this jazz tobacco