PDA

View Full Version : Back again!

Aggie
07-04-2004, 19:54
I like to step into the ring again, since I have a lot of time these days. I'm thinking about two ladder-games at the same time. Don't worry about me overcommiting. I will cut down on the SG's (to 7 at the same time - mainly self-organised).

Socrates
07-04-2004, 20:16
This is good news ! :) I'm refraining from playing more than 2 PBEMs at a time, I know it will be difficult to handle it, so I refrain. :D Even though my 2 current games are rather slooow...

Will love to play you in the future. I'd like to play with some special feature, so if you have any idea to spare, don't hesitate ! My current game against Stapel feature the 8 militaristic civs, and we're supposed to be rather close to each other... well, I think you know that more than me !!! [coool]

ERIKK
07-04-2004, 20:26
[eek]

gotta love your addiction!!!! ;)

anarres
07-04-2004, 20:41
Yay! You da man Aggie! [coool]

Beam
08-04-2004, 00:39
[jumpD] Welcome back in the ring Aggie!

Aggie
14-04-2004, 13:01
I still look for one opponenent willing to play a number of turns per day. I have two games planned for the ladder, but both will probably be relatively slow, judged by the time they have available (annares, Skyfish). Preferably someone I haven't played before or vs whom I was playing when I had to stop.