PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Civ3 at gamespy.com

Micaelis Rex
31-03-2004, 02:38
Don't forget to support everybody's favorite game. We can't let Super Mario 3 beat Civ3 in Gamespy's title fight..

Vote for Civ3 here (http://archive.gamespy.com/titlefight/matches/0402.shtml)

.. and the best part - you don't need to register to vote.

anarres
31-03-2004, 11:48
Thanks MR! I fixed the link in your post btw. :)

Markstar
31-03-2004, 12:56
Mmh, not looking good right now...

digger760
31-03-2004, 13:07
whats to stop people voting twice in that thing.

Once you click on vote the weblink changes at the top. if you tried to vote again. it does'nt say you can't vote twice..but the vote does'nt appear to add on to the count. However if you remove "&voted=1" from the end of the updated weblink...you can actually vote again and it gets counted.

EDIT: tried it again..looks like it doesn'nt count it twice.

Matrix
31-03-2004, 13:33
Civ3's probably gonna loose.

But at least now I won't have a big dilemma next round, cos the next opponent is Doom! [eek] How the hell could I choose between Doom and Civ3? [cry]

Markstar
31-03-2004, 14:22
quote:Originally posted by Matrix

Civ3's probably gonna loose.

But at least now I won't have a big dilemma next round, cos the next opponent is Doom! [eek] How the hell could I choose between Doom and Civ3? [cry]
For me the choice would have clearly been Civ, but damn, even though it's about 8 years that I played Doom for the last time, I still remember the sleepless nights, killing (or getting killed) your friends over LAN by the 100s. After that came Duke3D, but imho all 3D-Shooters after that didn't have that certain touch Doom had.

Doom 3 looks pretty promising, I think, too bad my computer (especially graphic card (Geforce256)) is too slow I guess...