PDA

View Full Version : Results Day 4 Season 22

Schip
28-03-2004, 21:25
YES!!! My first victory in the 6th :D

quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 10674 to Acorazado Fuerte Arena. Acorazado had chosen a strategic 4-5-1 formation. They fielded: Farruggia - Hoekstra, Wijnen, van der Klauw, Kal - Puerta, Geijtenbeek, Ernst, Ooijer, Grube - Merhottein.

annie's tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Cordang - Geers, Eraslan, Baetsen - Rautenberg, Lenstra, de Waal, Adder, Schieveld - Morgansson, van der Erf.

It was an obvious ambition of Acorazado to attack on the flanks. The 9:th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for Acorazado was Noël van der Klauw. In the games 14:th minute annie's´s Thom van der Erf fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Thom van der Erf for taking a dive. annie's´s Cesur Eraslan left the field after 19 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Sasha Al. The crowd was silenced in the 20:th minute as the visiting teams Thom van der Erf came in from the left, levelling the score to 1 - 1. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, annie's´s Bobbie Baetsen got himself booked. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 1. Acorazado held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

annie's took the lead in the games 47:th minute with 1 - 2 after some elegant plays down the middle. Michel Adder was the scorer. Due to some great work on the right wing Acorazado:s Erik Merhottein was able to even the score in the 50:th minute to 2 - 2. Erik Merhottein gave his Acorazado the lead with 3 - 2, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Acorazado lead up with 4 - 2. Thijs Geijtenbeek finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Thijs Geijtenbeek almost managed to score another goal for Acorazado, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. Acorazado held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

Acorazado´s best player was Noël van der Klauw. However, Brooks Farruggia made a disastrous appearance. annie's´s best player was Florent Schieveld. Sasha Al was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 2.

I actually played MOTS this match, because i'm not going to win many in this league and I had to catch up with the others in this match.
My clubs moods are somewhat funny:
teamconfidence: decent
teamspirit: furious [estwing]
supporters: high on life [coool] (with 1 win, at the bottom of my league, my spokesmen are worth their wait in gold)
sponsors: delirious
So i'm going to PIC for to matches now, against the current #1 and after that a WO, to raise my TS.

ProPain
28-03-2004, 21:51
quote:View game: HT Live
Date: 28-03-2004 at 20:30
MatchID: 16777874
Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 11693

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 11693 to PP SV Arena. PP started off with a 5-4-1 lineup. They fielded: Chalbinski - Tafro, Beugels, Niezing, Boote, van Zeeland - Yatip, Sörensson, Daemen, Bakker - Drent.

Fcb had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Jansen - Andersson, Risskog, Heimerink - Vukadinovic, Beckers, Sturman, Grønlund, de Greef - Regeling, Karacan.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of PP. Arnout de Greef delivered a good free kick from an excellent position in the 8:th minute, but luck wasn´t on Fcb´s side this time, the ball going wide. Fcb took the lead after 9 minutes with 0 - 1. Arnout de Greef placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. After the ball got lifted in from the left Wietse Beckers was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 19 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. After 34 minutes Arnout de Greef made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Nahit Karacan who shuffled the ball past the keeper. The score was now 0 - 2. Arnout de Greef increased Fcb´s lead to 0 - 3 by a superb free kick strike, flying in just under the far top corner. The structure of the game started to change as Fcb decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. 0 - 3 was the half-time score. Fcb held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

Fcb had, after 69 minutes of the game, worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to their lead, but somehow didn´t achieve closure. PP almost scored after a counterattack 73 minutes into the match, but Iwan Daemen took a shot from the left that landed harmlessly in the side of the net. A misunderstanding between the visitors keeper Kevin Jansen and his left defence could have resulted in a goal for PP, but Iwan Daemen´s finish was way to lame. The referee showed PPs Toon Niezing the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Fcb were forced to a substitution as Peter Heimerink couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Achilleas Kalokairinos to come in from the sidelines. A marvelous PP effort to the right resulted in a 81st minute goal by Sjors Drent, putting the score up to 1 - 3. The referee showed Fcbs Rik Regeling the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Fcb, with an impressive 54 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Sjors Drent. However, Gerko Tafro made a disastrous appearance. Fcb´s best player was Otto Grønlund. Achilleas Kalokairinos on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 3.

1-3 loss to the team I consider by far the best in my league. Not too bad. Really amazing was I had a weak midfield. Kinda messed up the CA as I had wanted a lower score. Apparently that winger training is paying of and those solid wingers are ruining my CA.

A crowd of 11693 [cool], I'm in the black again

yndy
29-03-2004, 07:34
quote:At Sticla T-veni Arena, 25723 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Sticla had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Abolafio Martíne - Buzoianu, Gruia, Rãdulescu - Pahontu, Roland Olsen, Gheorghe, Turcu - Bos, Timou, Macavei.

nsm had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Luchian - Sidenquist, Hansen, Gács - Sükösd, Rãducan, Badea, Tiriac, Preoteasa - Andersen, Cernat.

nsm immediately set off pressing their opponents. The referee showed Sticlas Florin Gruia the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. At this time in the match, nsm were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. In the 15:th minute nsms Romeo Tiriac received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The 19:th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for Sticla was George Macavei. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 0. nsm held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

An equalising goal was close at hand as Marinel Badea clipped a free kick just wide of the goal. In the games 73rd minute the visitors levelled to 1 - 1 as Dan Cernat struck home on a bar rebound, following a shot from the right. 81 minutes into the game Bengt Sidenquist was a hair´s breadth away from giving nsm the lead. A prompt block by Rubén Abolafio Martínez saved the home team that time. In the 82nd minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Bengt Sidenquist put the ball away for 1 - 2. nsm held the ball, with a clear 53 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Sticla player was without a doubt Nik Bos. George Macavei on the other hand, had a terrible day. nsm´s best player was Arnfinn Hansen. Dan Cernat on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.

Sticla T-veni
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (Unlimited)

Midfield: inadequate
Right Side Defence: passable
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: outstanding
Central Attack: brilliant
Left Side Attack: passable

nsm
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Pressing
Tactic skill: poor

Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: formidable
Right Side Attack: weak
Central Attack: weak
Left Side Attack: inadequate

I was far better, overall, still my opponents had tons of luck and now I lost the 3 points I won last week. I can't afford to lose any more games this season.

Kingreno
29-03-2004, 07:43
quote:
Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and appalaga Arena saw a crowd turnout of 7000. appalaga tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Trimbos - Burgers, Krol, Rikken, van der Veen - Boots, Schuurmans, Hofman, van de Broek - Merckx, van Nes.

Aristocats started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. They fielded: Henriksen - Dominkovic, Eichinger, Gunning, Gaastra - Salman, Korsten, Buurman, Claessens - Timmers, Wagenaar.

Emanuel Merckx of appalaga received a yellow card in the 29:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Aristocats´s Falko Claessens was able to shove the ball in. 0-1. 33 minutes into the game Emanuel Merckx was really close to evening the score out with a dangerous long range shot, but the ball went just wide of the bar. Roderick Wagenaar of Aristocats received a yellow card in the 38:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Aristocats´s Sicco Timmers received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 38:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 2. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. 0 - 2 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Aristocats, with an impressive 60 percent possession of the ball.

In the game's 53rd minute appalaga´s Rutger van Nes limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. appalaga managed a superb strike in the 56:th minute that would have left goaltender Vidar Henriksen without a chance, had it been on the inside of the post. Aristocats held the ball, with a clear 70 percent possession rate.

appalaga´s best player was Bram Rikken. Ralf van de Broek was a disappointment, however. Most important Aristocats player was Renato Dominkovic. Silvio Buurman on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 2.

appalaga

Midfield: wretched
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: weak
Left Side Attack: poor

Aristocats

Midfield: wretched
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: solid

Quite relieved after the MOTS-loss last week. My TS was furious and is back to Irritated now. PICing against 7th place at home next week. I am now 3rd in the league, with 9 out of 4.:)

And even better, though this awaymatch gave me no money, I have an-ex-player that is being sold for nearly a million Euro's, netting me the 2% and the 3% of the price, whcih ammounts to nearly 50k!!![party]

Shabbaman
29-03-2004, 08:46
quote:Shabba FC - Reds Army 5 - 0

View game: HT Live
Date: 28-03-2004 at 20:00
MatchID: 16704897
Arena: Sint Kees Stadion
Crowd: 7683

A scorching day at Sint Kees Stadion, where 7683 spectators were in place for today´s match. Shabba had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Aupperlee - Geluk, Ramsaur, Couso - de Ruijsscher, Decker, de Maat, Romano, Leblanc - Oorburg, Hamers.

Reds had chosen a strategic 0-0-0 formation. The following players had been chosen: - - - .

The visitors weren´t able to produce at least 9 players, which is the minimum amount allowed, so they had to concede to a walk over. The spectators, who had all been looking forward to an exciting game, were of course very disappointed. The match ends 5 - 0.

Håkon
31-03-2004, 16:26
quote:Mil Corp - Dynamo Morpork 0 - 3

View game: HT Live
Date: 27.03.2004 at 16:00
MatchID: 14965217
Arena: Stadium Of Light
Crowd: 13851

Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 13851 at Stadium Of Light today. Corp tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. They fielded: Nilsen - Pedersen, Abrahamsen, Berg-Olsen, Ellingsen - Hansen, Reistad, Lilleøren, Hauge - Næss , Olenbratt.

Dynamo had chosen a strategic 5-3-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Vold - Johansen, Gunnarsson, Sørensen, Sahlkvist, Hansen - Mortensen, Jensen, Andersen - Olafsen, Orenen.

Dynamo mostly ignored the flanks in favour of attacks in the middle. Dynamo took the lead in the games 10:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Jens Sørensen was the scorer. A well placed corner kick from Stefan Orenen was followed by Thomas Jensen´s hard but accurate header. The nice combination meant goal for Dynamo. The result now 0-2. After 25 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Stefan Orenen who increased Dynamo´s lead to 0 - 3. The structure of the game started to change as Dynamo decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 3. Dynamo, bringing the final ball possession rate to 57 percent, dominated the battle.

In the games 63rd minute Thomas Jensen nearly put the visitors another one up as he broke through and fired from just outside the box, his shot passed just over the bar. The home side attempted to get through in the middle and had a good chance of pulling one back as Haldor Abrahamsen tried lifting the ball over goalie Roar Vold. Typically, the ball went just over the bar. After 72 minutes Benjamin Næss could have reduced had it not been for an excellent block by the visitors keeper Roar Vold. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Dynamo´s Holger Sahlkvist got himself booked. Corp had a nice free kick routine in the 80:th minute that was very close to paying off, had it not been for a dramatic save by the visitors keeper. Dynamo held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

Corp´s best player was Arild Berg-Olsen. Gunnar Nilsen was a disappointment, however. Most important Dynamo player was Holger Sahlkvist. Jan Olafsen was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 3.

HIGHLIGHTS

0 - 1 Jens Sørensen (10)
0 - 2 Thomas Jensen (19)
0 - 3 Stefan Orenen (25)

Yellow Holger Sahlkvist (78)

RATING

Mil Corp

Midfield: weak
Left Side Defence: passable
Right Side Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: excellent

Dynamo Morpork
Tactic: Attack in the middle
Tactic skill: solid

Left Side Defence: weak
Right Side Attack: weak
Left Side Attack: weak

Pretty pleased with the three points. Now come some tough matches, which will probably both be PICed and lost, and then Dynamo Morpork will fall back (am third now)

Bootstoots
31-03-2004, 21:18
quote:
Due to an all-day shower, 14421 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at The Yellow Boot. Yellow had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Kalkun - Haas, Knott, Hawkins - Brunner, Borgstedt, Alden, Leu, Cody - Tomlin, Burney.

Evanston had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. They fielded: Weller - Michaud, Lackey, Breen, Partridge - Breeden, Alley, Dozier, Medina - Dumas, Jameson.

Yellow saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Evanston took the lead in the games 7:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Rickie Jameson was the scorer. The Yellow equaliser came in the 17:th minute when Omar Cody floated in a free kick putting the score to 1 - 1 . Yellow made a bid to take the lead as a ball coming in from the right hand side left Omar Cody completely alone with keeper Carlos Weller, who made a spectacular block. Randy Knott of Yellow received a yellow card in the 39:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 1 - 1 was the half-time score. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

In the 57:th minute the home side managed to get a 2 - 1 lead as Theodore Burney flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. After an industrious effort down the middle John Alden could have closed the game off in the 63rd minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. In the 65:th minute Evanstons Reggie Dumas received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Yellow put themselves up 3 - 1 when Floyd Brunner broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. After this Yellow lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Fine winger Omar Cody made one of his many passes from the wing into the middle in the 80:th minute. Theodore Burney went to the air and hit the ball firmly with his forehead for 4 - 1. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

Most important Yellow player was Toomas Kalkun. Floyd Brunner on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Evanston player was without a doubt Willis Lackey. Carlos Weller was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 1.
I PIC'd the third place team in the series and did overall fairly well, with no additional injuries. Next match will be a PIC against a terrible abandoned team that has scored 2 goals (and one point) this season so far, has a disastrous midfield, and whose players almost never get more than 1 1/2 stars. There is a chance they could be replaced before the next match; if they are, I will be playing a completely new team. In two weeks I will face my main competitors for promotion at home, in a match I can't afford to lose.

English_brit
09-04-2004, 10:41
quote:28073 spectators had come to Toffee's Utd Arena this cloudy day. Toffees had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: MacFadyen - Russell, Williams, Irons - Attah-Agyeman, Homer, Haynes, Walker, Holmes - Hollenstein, Aertse.

Plastic started off with a 5-3-2 lineup. They fielded: Blanco - Daniels, Bache, Mittal, Ietswaart, Samuels - Oberhofer, Stewart, Nolan - Anderson, Kijagula.

Toffees seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Plastic. Plastic had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Jason MacFadyen saved Eric Anderson´s shot headed for the top corner. In the 28:th minute the home side managed to get a 1 - 0 lead as Charles Attah-Agyeman flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Toffees´s Charles Attah-Agyeman got himself booked. In the 42nd minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Pierre-André Hollenstein dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Toffees. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Toffees lead up with 3 - 0. Puck Aertse finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. Toffees, bringing the final ball possession rate to 76 percent, dominated the battle.

Toffees seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. In the 65:th minute Sam Daniels, after an opportunist attack from the right, scored the reducer for Plastic making it 3 - 1. Pierre-André Hollenstein´s speed was made justice as he darted past his marker and struck an opening pass to Puck Aertse who scored the 4-1 goal. After this Toffees lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. In the 79:th minute Toffees´s David Russell tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot rebounded off the bar to fall behind the net. Gerry Holmes was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Pierre-André Hollenstein managed to kick one of them into 5 - 1 in the 81st minute. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Toffees´s Brandon Irons putting the lead up to 6 - 1. In the games 87:th minute Plastic´s Sam Daniels fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Sam Daniels for taking a dive. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Toffees, with an impressive 71 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Toffees player was without a doubt Kirk Haynes. However, Gerry Holmes made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Plastic player was without a doubt Gavin Nolan. Karl Oberhofer on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 6 - 1.

Rocking attendance for level 6 plus another win. :)