View Full Version : Results day 3 - season 22

ProPain
21-03-2004, 22:05
quote:View game: HT Live
Date: 21-03-2004 at 20:30
MatchID: 16777870
Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 4714

A scorching day at PP SV Arena, where 4714 spectators were in place for today´s match. PP had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Chalbinski - Tafro, van Zeeland, Beugels - Yatip, Sörensson, Daemen, Boote, Kloppenberg - Drent, Niezing.

barcel had chosen a strategic 4-5-1 formation. They fielded: Waltmans - Wagenaar, Cereceda Sánchez, Notenboom, Slone - Oprea, Williams, Wasacz, Meevis, Ricucci - Kroes.

barcel immediately set off pressing their opponents. At this time in the match, barcel were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. The referee showed PPs Sjors Drent the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. barcel seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 31st minute goal by Toon Niezing for PP, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Geert Notenboom of barcel received a yellow card in the 31st minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 1 - 0 was the half-time score. PP held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

The barcel players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization. Sjors Drent increased PPs lead to 2 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. barcel seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Toon Niezing almost managed to score another goal for PP, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Gerko Tafro needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. Iwan Daemen struck a 30 metre free kick home in the 69:th minute. 3 - 0 for the home team. Unsportsmanlike behaviour by Geert Notenboom rendered him his second booking of the match, and barcel had to finish the game with a reduced squad. In the 78:th minute Dariusz Wasacz had a fantastic opportunity to reply but his shot hit the side of the goal. PP held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Toon Niezing. However, Allard Boote made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating barcel player was without a doubt Thomas Kroes. Febian Wagenaar on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 0.

3rd win in a row, rise in spectators of 1000 compared to last home meatch. Still disappointing though, but at least I'm gonna make a profit this week. Three teams have 3 wins in my league, so it's looks like it's gonna be a fight for two spots between 3 teams. I'll have a good indication of my chances next week.

Bootstoots
22-03-2004, 02:51
quote:
A scorching day at Payson Dragons Arena, where 2978 spectators were in place for today´s match. Dragons tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Iñiguez - Roberts, Verville, Johnston, Pereira - Logsdon, Benavidez, Barker, Hammond - Raymahassy, Parnell.

Yellow started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Kalkun - Haas, Knott, Hawkins - Brunner, Borgstedt, Alden, Leu, Cody - Tomlin, Burney.

Yellow seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Yellow had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 22nd minute when Theodore Burney came up alone against Doroteo Iñiguez who managed a block. Theodore Burney seemed to be floating in the air at will as he elegantly headed in 0-1. The previous Yellow corner kick was executed by Omar Cody. Yellow increased the lead to 0 - 2 as Omar Cody scored from the penalty spot, putting the ball in near the top left corner. Some fine manouvering on the left lead to an 30:th minute Yellow goal, making it 0 - 3. Theodore Burney was noted down as the scorer. In the games 34:th minute Dragons´s Terry Roberts fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Terry Roberts for taking a dive. Yellow's Omar Cody scored 0 - 4 by shooting accurately and hard from a long distance, leaving the opponent goalie no other option than to pick up the ball from the net. After this Yellow lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Floyd Brunner was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Billie Tomlin managed to kick one of them into 0 - 5 in the 38:th minute. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 5. Yellow held the ball, with a clear 79 percent possession rate.

Theodore Burney came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Doroteo Iñiguez, hitting the bar. The game had been on for 61 minutes when Floyd Brunner broke through to the right, upping the score to the home crowd´s dismay. Yellow´s were up 0 - 6. Theodore Burney was, after 79 minutes, almost able to extend the visitors lead with a well placed diving header but home side keeper Doroteo Iñiguez saved. Billie Tomlin increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 7. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Yellow, with an impressive 90 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Dragons player was without a doubt Morgan Parnell. Norman Benavidez on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Billie Tomlin. However, John Alden made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 7.

I made my third consecutive league win by a margin of at least 7 today. No injuries or cards for my team either. I'm currently at the top of my series with a goal difference of 22-0. Next week I face the third place team; I am somewhat stronger than them but they could pull an upset if I'm unlucky. I plan to PIC that match too though, as I need to have good TS for my match against my major rivals for promotion in three weeks.

yndy
22-03-2004, 07:01
quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 7000 to Bulanosii Arena. Bulanosii had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Borgholm - Cretu, Zamfir, Göransson - Ciobanu, Tóth, Jacobsson, Eremia, Alecu - Stoian, Mircea.

Sticla had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. Lineup: Abolafio Martíne - Spiridon, Gruia, Rãdulescu - Pahontu, Roland Olsen, Gheorghe, Turcu - Bos, Mårtensson, Timou.

Bulanosii took the lead in the 40:th minute of the game by 1 to 0, as Paul Stoian elegantly received a pass going deep, finishing off with a half-volley shot just below the bar. Bulanosii had a magnificent opportunity in the 40:th minute as Dennis Göransson hit the ball hard at the edge of the penatly box. However, the shot went wide. A really bad tackle inside the penalty area in the 41st minute gave the referee no other choice but to award visiting Sticla the penalty shot. Dumitru Gheorghe knocked home 1 - 1. Sticlas Andreas Mårtensson got himself booked after a foul. Bulanosii were forced to a substitution as Stefan Jacobsson couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Carp Tudorache to come in from the sidelines. Sticla took the lead in the games 45:th minute with 1 - 2 after some elegant plays down the middle. Nik Bos was the scorer. 45 minutes into the game Carp Tudorache had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Florentin Dogaru. 1 - 2 was the half-time score. Sticla, bringing the final ball possession rate to 54 percent, dominated the battle.

Sticla´s Nik Bos received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 50:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 1 - 3. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. Dennis Göransson of Bulanosii received a yellow card in the 54:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Dragos Mircea challenged the visitors full backs eagerly, producing a good chance in the 65:th minute as he went for a through ball combination. But as so many times before, the guest´s defensive efforts got the best of it. The visitors Andreas Mårtensson took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 72nd minute. 1 - 4 for Sticla. A marvelous Bulanosii effort to the right resulted in a 77:th minute goal by Dragos Mircea, putting the score up to 2 - 4. The home crowd was given a certain amount of consolation when Dennis Göransson, after a brilliant midfield combination, put the reducing 3 - 4 goal away for Bulanosii. Sticla held the ball, with a clear 59 percent possession rate.

Most important Bulanosii player was Dragos Mircea. Florentin Dogaru was a disappointment, however. Sticla´s best player was Nik Bos. Florin Spiridon on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 4.
That was in theory my toughest game this season. I won by a tight margin and with significant luck. Hey, I was there to take advantage of the luck when it stroke me. Things are looking good now, we're three teams fighting for promotion and we played two of the direct games. Two weeks ffom now will be the third one and I'd like to see them draw.

Shabbaman
22-03-2004, 07:48
quote:
The 12074 spectators at The Quigby's Arena were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Quigbys started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Plugge - Kwant, ten Have, Bauer - Duttweiler, Gramm, Michorius, Pelk, Bergers - Luchsinger, America.

Shabba started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Lineup: Aupperlee - Geluk, Ramsaur, Geurden - de Ruijsscher, Decker, de Maat, Romano, Leblanc - Oorburg, Hamers.

Hylke Geurden behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 5:th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. In the games 21st minute Quigbys´s Iwan Duttweiler fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Iwan Duttweiler for taking a dive. The referee showed Quigbyss Marc Michorius the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The player down was Jasper de Maat. The Shabba bench looked worried a while but in the end he managed to get up. Shabba had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 27:th minute when Jeremy Oorburg came up alone against Jonas Plugge who managed a block. Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 35:th minute left Shabba´s Hylke Geurden completely free to score. 0 - 1 for the visitors. The referee showed Shabbas Hylke Geurden the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. 0 - 1 was the half-time score. Shabba held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

In the 62nd minute the visitors put themselves ahead 0 - 2 as Bas de Ruijsscher finished off an attack from the left with a spectacular scissors kick. The referee showed Shabbas Jasper de Maat the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Some fine manouvering on the left lead to an 72nd minute Shabba goal, making it 0 - 3. Jeremy Oorburg was noted down as the scorer. By now Shabba were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. Iwan Duttweiler was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Lucas America managed to kick one of them into 1 - 3 in the 77:th minute. Jeremy Oorburg increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 1 - 4. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Shabba, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Quigbys player was without a doubt Arnaud ten Have. Marc Michorius was a disappointment, however. Most important Shabba player was Yair Romano. Pieter Aupperlee on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 4.

[hammer]

I wish my goalkeeper would get back in shape. He's in poor form, that's NOT good...

My next match is at home, and it'll probably be a walkover. I wish that I get a decent audience, I need the money!

Melifluous
22-03-2004, 10:11
quote:10757 spectators arrived at Meli's Manglers Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Manglers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Cabezas - Spreadbury, Verspoor, Bryan - Hautala, Hornabrook, Alistair, Davis, Quigley-Parks - Greenwood, Carroll.

SUPERFURRY tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Williamson - Cook, Anandan, Ruffles - Mellencamp, Granger, Lancaster, Bejai, Moloney - O'Casey, Ghoshdastidar.

Manglers seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of SUPERFURRY. Manglers took the lead in the 2nd minute of the game by 1 to 0, as Roddy Carroll elegantly received a pass going deep, finishing off with a half-volley shot just below the bar. Mark O'Casey of SUPERFURRY received a yellow card in the 27:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 30:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Alan Hornabrook dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Manglers. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Walsh Greenwood squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 32nd minute, asserting the lead to 3 - 0. The structure of the game started to change as Manglers decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the games 38:th minute Manglers´s Mark Bryan fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Mark Bryan for taking a dive. Halftime score was 3 - 0. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 66 percent, dominated the battle.

The referee showed Manglerss Adam Davis the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Mark Bryan squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 55:th minute, asserting the lead to 4 - 0. Mark Verspoor increased Manglerss lead to 5 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. In the 61st minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Roddy Carroll dashed through, knocking home 6 - 0 for Manglers. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Manglers´s Andy Quigley-Parks putting the lead up to 7 - 0. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 74 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Manglers player was without a doubt Walsh Greenwood. Eric Hautala on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating SUPERFURRY player was without a doubt Jonathan Cook. Dain Granger on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 0.

Wow something is seriously wrong this season, I have won my first 3 matches and by 7-0,0-5,7-0.

19-0 Goal difference and I PIC'ed on this last match...

Top of my league...

Melifluous

Schip
22-03-2004, 13:47
quote:10478 spectators arrived at PP Dome, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. professionals tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Twizt - Pool, den Boon, Kindstål - Hulsmeijer, bin Jampaka, van der Kraats, Kaplin, Verdoes - Reijne, Zgrzebnicki.

Acorazado started off with a incomprehensible 3-6-1 lineup. Lineup: Farruggia - Grondman, Wijnen, van Haaften - Puerta, Geijtenbeek, van der Klauw, Ooijer, van der Arend, Grube - Merhottein.

Acorazado were mostly trying to use the flanks for their attacks. In the games 22nd minute Fred van der Arend almost gave the visitors the lead, as he clipped a spectacular scissors shot just past the bar. Acorazado appeared unsure on how to play. professionals seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Pablo Puerta had a good try in the 38:th minute, coming in on a fine move from the left, but the ball went wide. professionals seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Acorazado´s Pablo Puerta gave the visitors a 0 - 1 lead in the 42nd minute with a superb strike from the right. 43 minutes into the game Robert-Jan Twizt had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Léon Bobbink. professionals seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Almost all the way down to the corner flag Geert-Marthé Verdoes somehow managed to get a perfect pass into the middle, impossible to miss for Marien Reijne who struck for 1 - 1. Marien Reijne gave his professionals the lead with 2 - 1, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. Acorazado seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 1. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Acorazado, with an impressive 56 percent possession of the ball.

professionals -coach had an extra briefing during the break, and after that his players looked a lot more organized. The Acorazado players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization. professionals put themselves up 3 - 1 when Muhd Anuar bin Jampaka broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. By now professionals were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Acorazado´s Paul Grube got himself booked. professionals had obvious problems in finding their positions. Acorazado appeared unsure on how to play. A bit later Acorazado´s Fred van der Arend easily reduced to 3 - 2 after a misunderstanding in the home sides central defense line. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Acorazado, with an impressive 58 percent possession of the ball.

OK, never enter your line-up at 4.30 in the morning with to much alcohol in your system. It tends to leave you with very interesting tactics [???] Too bad, however, I played one of my competitors for the last place in the league, third loos in row already.

English_brit
27-03-2004, 13:13
Nice to see how you're all doing. Unlucky Ship on your missed training. :(

quote:The crowd of 3609 turning up at eapos rams Arena today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. eapos had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Wortman - Courtman, Gauntlett, Burton, Starr - Brush, Cubby, Kenneth, Pope - Glasberg, Michie.

Toffees started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: MacFadyen - Russell, Williams, Irons - Attah-Agyeman, Homer, Haynes, Walker, Holmes - Hollenstein, Aertse.

Toffees clearly preferred attacks in the middle. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 9:th minute allowed Puck Aertse to score 0 - 1 for Toffees. After 23 minutes Puck Aertse made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Pierre-André Hollenstein who shuffled the ball past the keeper. The score was now 0 - 2. The structure of the game started to change as Toffees decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Toffees´s David Russell received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 30:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 3. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. David Russell of Toffees received a yellow card in the 35:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Puck Aertse increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 4. Toffees´s Pierre-André Hollenstein received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 37:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 5. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. In the 37:th minute the visitors put themselves ahead 0 - 6 as Charles Attah-Agyeman finished off an attack from the left with a spectacular scissors kick. Toffees seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Halftime score was 0 - 6. Toffees held the ball, with a clear 76 percent possession rate.

The Toffees players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization. The visitors Barnett Walker took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 47:th minute. 0 - 7 for Toffees. The game had been on for 54 minutes when Pierre-André Hollenstein broke through to the right, upping the score to the home crowd´s dismay. Toffees´s were up 0 - 8. At that, Pierre-André Hollenstein was noted down for a hat trick. After 72 minutes, Pierre-André Hollenstein swiftly ran past Damien Burton to put away the 0-9 goal. Barnett Walker came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Robbie Wortman, hitting the bar. Toffees had obvious problems in finding their positions. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Toffees, with an impressive 85 percent possession of the ball.

Most important eapos player was Ethan Michie. Denny Starr on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Toffees player was without a doubt Kirk Haynes. Gerry Holmes on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 9.

Pretty happy with 9-0 as I didn't have any experience with 3-5-2 before. I'd been using 4-5-1 before. 3 games 3 wins and I've got the 2nd placed team at home tomorrow. Going well so far. :)