PDA

View Full Version : New team, no log in. Help wanted.

ProPain
07-03-2004, 13:37
Tonight I'm playing a guy who has a team but hasnt logged in for over a week. What happens when he hasn't made a line up?

Will Hattrick come up with a line up or will it result in a walkover?

I'd like to know before the match because when it resulys in a walkover I'm gonna PIC!

yndy
07-03-2004, 16:32
He will play his 'standard' formation. Chances are that the formation will be the one he used last <s>week</s> game. There is no walkover.

ProPain
07-03-2004, 17:18
Let me clear this up. It's a new team, he hasnt played a match yet, not even a friendly.

The guy has logged in twice is in his life one time before he even had a team. Never did a transfer or anything either.

So I'm the first opponent he plays, chances are he never bothered to enter a standard formation. Hence my question.

yndy
08-03-2004, 05:08
Well, you defeated him anyway.

ProPain
08-03-2004, 10:06
Hehe, I did. Took my chances and PIC'ed anyway. He had a lineup but it was total crap.

I also figured out that when you never logged on, and so you never made a lineup, the comp still lines up your team for you.

Melifluous
08-03-2004, 11:26
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

I also figured out that when you never logged on, and so you never made a lineup, the comp still lines up your team for you.

Indeed. In fact if you have never clicked on the link that says "Make this my standard linenup" on the orders page then the comp will show you your default setup when you go to the orders page.

Melifluous