PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Erikk vs. Irigy

Irigy
20-02-2004, 20:10
We're in round 40, nothing really happened so far... Erikk thinks i'm in a war against my neighbour. Here's a view of the humble Carthagian lands. We met our neighbour the Americans and the Portugese (well actually i wouldn't call the Americans neighbours, rather lodgers/subtenants), i guess we have to do something about that rather soon. OH WELL - thanks Skyfish!

http://wc3.ano-toto.de/civ/Erikk/Map40.jpg

Skyfish
20-02-2004, 21:22
You really should send a warrior to explore the eastern lands no ? [groucho]

Irigy
20-02-2004, 21:31
quote:Originally posted by Skyfish

You really should send a warrior to explore the eastern lands no ? [groucho]

As soon as i have the capacity... but there are too many barbarians for my tastes... better wait for a numidian mercenary...

:D

[blink]
Skyfish gives advises? [bomb]

Edit:
The plan was changed... since there is still a ton of barbarian activity in the general area, we decided to try something new: our scientists advised us to cut wood into strange shapes and put it on water - and guess what? I didn't sink (neither did the wood)! We call it curragh, and it's now going for the eastern lands, closely following the coast line (we really hope that there's no barbarian activity on the sea...)

Irigy
24-02-2004, 21:25
Just a very quick update:

The glorious Carthagians just made contact with the English - which happen to be the direct neighbour of friend Erikk (take a look at the open thread for proof). We did some major tech trading and hope to be on par with the Hittites again. :D
Pictures and charts may follow on a later date.