PDA

View Full Version : Turn based, 3 player

Matrix
14-02-2004, 14:33
Who would like to play a turn based game instead of PBEM? I still prefer turn based more than any other type but PBEM, but PBEM's proceed so extremely slow.

More than three players will take too long I think, plus that everyone will have to be online at the same time. With just two players there is no real human diplomacy.

See it as a 'powersession' only game. ;) I suggest to play at one set day every week. (E.g. every sunday evening.)

Who's in? :)

Col.Tarleton
14-02-2004, 15:39
I'd like to be considered,I live close to fortress Europe so the time difference is only 1 hour.I have a good comp and broadband and my ping is excellent,less than 70 whatsits.
I can play at any time,within reason for 2 to 3 hours at a time.I am comfortable at emporer level and have won,just once on deity(only by a little offhand cheating,lol.)
I do suggest that this game is on broadband as dial up is too slow.For communication purposes we can use MSN and make a room using Audio,headsets are preferable as mic and speakers cause voice feedback.

Matrix
14-02-2004, 18:30
I don't have a microphone. [rolleyes] And also prefer having music on while playing, so you'll have to read what I'm typing. [:p]

And broadband is indeed preferred.

My level is more like monarch, though I have won at emperor twice. With deity I don't stand a chance however. [sad]

Anyway, glad you can play! ;)