PDA

View Full Version : Killer vs Irigy - open thread

Irigy
08-02-2004, 15:32
Ok, so here's the open thread for the game between Killer and me.
This is my starting location:
http://wc3.ano-toto.de/civ/StartIrigy.jpg
I can easily say that this is the best starting position i've ever had in a pbem (since this is my very first pbem), i hope i will keep a clear head with all that grapes around...
On the other hand they might come in handy, if the game develops as i suspect it will.

Edit:
Btw, where could i open a spoiler thread, being the newbie i am, i think i could use any and all suggestions on my game play... [crazyeye]

Lt. Killer M
08-02-2004, 17:18
simply color the units violet and you have my start.

Skyfish
08-02-2004, 17:59
Not entirely true Killer :D

Look closely, very closely [groucho]

Lt. Killer M
08-02-2004, 18:01
Sky: I see it ;)

for all: my start lacks one grassland, making my start coastal ;) after all, I am seafaring!

Irigy
08-02-2004, 18:26
*takes note*
Try to get an advantage out of Killer appearant shortsightedness in the future... [mwaha]

Irigy
09-02-2004, 12:27
Since i have now a place to post spoilers for this game, everyone (except Killer of course :D ) is welcome to take a look at http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1470
and bloody help me!!!!!!! [help][crazyeye]

Irigy
23-02-2004, 14:58
Could a moderator kindly delete Post #7 and the quotes of it?
I didn't intend to damage Killers reputation. I can see why
people may see me as a bad loser but i don't think i am that.

Sorry for any bad feelings the last posts by me in this
thread may have caused. [:l]

anarres
23-02-2004, 15:43
Fuck. I just deleted several messages, and I really hate doing that. [cry]

For the record I have removed ALL the replies after the first one today, so I am very sorry to all those people who gave reasoned responses. Once the original went all the other posts were just out of place...

Irigy, if you don't want someone to play a strong civ it is your responsibility to say so when you start a game. Criticising Killer for being deceitful is waaaay out, since of all the players he is one of the most 'honest' in game. I hope you realise it was your misunderstanding, because no-one will accept you were deliberately duped.

Killer, I hope you can let this go, it really wasn't/isn't important.

Again, I apologise to all whose posts I have removed. [sad]

Irigy
23-02-2004, 16:32
Sorry about that, Anarres, won't happen again. [blush]

Lt. Killer M
23-02-2004, 16:33
Dan, all fine.

It would habe been my responsibility to make SURE a newbie KNOWS what I meant. Thema durch.