PDA

View Full Version : Feature request thread

Shabbaman
04-02-2004, 14:43
It'd be nice if modded threads don't pop up as "active". For example, when you unsticky a thread, it shouldn't become "active" again. Same for modded posts.

digger760
04-02-2004, 14:57
I disagree to that. It comes in very handy to goto the edited post on the odd occasion.

Example would be those who keep a Running Games thread, to record and update the status of there PBEM's, such as in Erikk's forum.

yndy
04-02-2004, 16:18
I'm with digger on this.

OTOH I'd like to request a feature that would allow a Civ window to open in the forum and we could play from work [:p]

Shabbaman
09-02-2004, 10:38
OK then, I'll just specify it a bit: when I as a mod unsticky or lock a poll or thread that has been inactive for over a month, it's stupid that it pops up as active.

Another thing: I just noticed that if I lock and unsticky a poll through the first post, I don't have to enter my password. But if I use the unsticky button in the forum view, I do have to enter my password. Weird.

Melifluous
09-02-2004, 16:41
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

OK then, I'll just specify it a bit: when I as a mod unsticky or lock a poll or thread that has been inactive for over a month, it's stupid that it pops up as active.

I quite agree, just trying to check the active clients and thought that the Time Zone Poll had become active again...

Stop this please ;)

Melifluous