PDA

View Full Version : new forum ?

Socrates
29-01-2004, 14:57
Hello people !

I'm new and I'd like a little place to show how great or crap of a player I am ! So if I can have my spoiler forum, it's cool.

With C3C 1.15 and a personal DSL connection, I think it's time to rock with PBEM !

Thanks a lot.

Skyfish
29-01-2004, 15:15
As one of the other Frenchman on this forum (I think the only other one is Arghis)
I welcome you : thanks a lot for joining !

How about we play vs each other for your first game ? :D

Aggie
29-01-2004, 15:32
Welcome krys :D

anarres
29-01-2004, 23:54
Added:

kryszcztov's forum (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=68)

Any questions just ask, people here are friendly enough. :)

Socrates
30-01-2004, 00:48
Thanks a lot ! I have been considering to come here for many months, but didn't have the opportunity to play MP Civ until now. :D

Skyfish, you're welcome to challenge me. I've heard you're a great player and you enjoy playing with the RBCiv spirit (tell me if I'm really wrong). Also wasn't you part of the 1st Non-Midas Touch SG, like me ? If you're interested to play against me, I'll agree. [goodjob] Post your request in my forum, if you're not scared ! I intend to play for the 1v1 ladder, so I'll let you guide me to all the process to do this well.

For other folks : I think I'll stay at a maximum of 2 1v1 PBEM games at a time, otherwise I won't have time anymore for other things. [crazyeye]

yndy
30-01-2004, 06:24
quote:Originally posted by Skyfish

As one of the other Frenchman on this forum (I think the only other one is Arghis)
I welcome you : thanks a lot for joining !

How about we play vs each other for your first game ? :D

So you're French, that's why I had that strange feeling about you, you little fucker, I smelled you. [smokin]

For the record, I have nothing against the French, not even against my French boss [rolleyes], not even against my boss' French boss, or my cousin's French boss, or anyone other's French bosses around the world. There's just something different about them.

Hi krys [wavey]

Skyfish
30-01-2004, 08:27
[eek]
Wow! Yndy ! I feel a lot of repressed anger here...
Wanna lie down here on this couch and tell me all about your childhood [groucho]