PDA

View Full Version : line-up

Schip
23-01-2004, 13:50
Hi, I have a question about my line-up. I would like to maximize my midfield performance, but I am not sure how this is measured.

For my next game against frewen 1 I wanted to play 3-5-2 (excellent experience) with Grondman (offensive, 5), Ooijer(extra inner mid, 4.9), Geijtenbeek (offensive, 5.1), Ernst (defensive, 4.5), Meessen (offensive, 4.5) My total midfield score is 23.9. I was wondering if this could give my a midfield rating higher than wretched or even higher than poor?

My opponent won his last match, getting about 6,5 stars on his midfield (he played 3-5-2, both wingers towards middle and a defender as extra inner midfield). Am I doing right also playing 3-5-2 and trying to outclass his midfield or should I play other tactics?

I also was considering to play PIC because in 2 weeks I play the number 1 in our league (I am second, 2 points behind) but I cannot affored to loose this game, so i'm not sure yet.

I welcome any opinion, pls respond. Thnx.

yndy
24-01-2004, 04:34
3-5-2 is good, but I see the other guy is experimenting with tactics big time so I'm not sure he'll use the 3-5-2, wingers toward midfield. If he does, there's nothing you can do to win posession.

You're stuck at wretched until one of the following two happens:
-you train stamina, I see you have not trained it yet as your posession drops from the first half to the other;
-you get another midfield that can get 2 or even 2.5 stars.

You should direct your wingers towards middle when you're having a tough game and you want to risk everything on one card. But since you have not trained stamina it would not be advantageous because wingers towards mid need more stamina than offensive ones (that's hear-say but I believe it).

If he continues to play wingers towards middle, he'll have the middle but he might miss on his attack chances on the sides.

Hope it helps.