PDA

View Full Version : I'm banned from CG's forum

WildFire
12-01-2004, 01:34
And I have NO CLUE to what I did.

CivGeneral
12-01-2004, 04:08
Whops, that was done since at the time, I was constently harrasted by the gamecatchers and I did not want them pokeing there noses into places where they should not be. The explanation is that youre name could have been bipassed when I was going throught the access.

WildFire
12-01-2004, 05:00
I could get into your room yesterday. You banned me today. No gamecatcher people were in the chatroom at all today. I doubt I was "bypassed".

Melifluous
12-01-2004, 10:32
Woo-hoo!

Handbags at dawn!

[goodjob]

Melifluous

Shabbaman
12-01-2004, 10:54
Hey, let's all ban wf! ;)

Seriously, wtf is this about, and why can't you settle this through email or something?

ProPain
12-01-2004, 16:50
@CG, in a similar incident a few months ago anarres posted this:

quote:Originally posted by anarres

[lol]

There are no rules (atm) about excluding people form your forum, but I would prefer people not to do so for the following reasons:

* New members can't see the forum until you explicitly allow them
* You are encouraging DLs since their new DL will be unknown to you
* It doesn't really resolve the underlying issues

Now, I want us all to have a spliff and make up! [smokin]

So although we don't have an offical policy on the subject I'd like you to open up your forum again.

@WF: You must be quite hardheaded, as I asked you a million times to try and settle this kind of stuff through email first instead of starting new threads for it. If that doesnt work out you can find me or anarres on MSN or you can email us. If you don't know how to email us, use the ladder email on the ladder pages

Topic closed before this turns into the usual spamfest