View Full Version : Prince of Persia Flash Game

digger760
06-01-2004, 13:13
http://www.gamespot.com/promos/princeofpersia-game/flash/

can't figure out how to draw the sword though :(

Melifluous
06-01-2004, 13:29
Super Cool!

And the reason I suspect that you cant draw your sword is that you dont have one yet...

Go find it...

Melifluous

Pastorius
06-01-2004, 17:20
Reminds me of the old version. I guess this one is similar...now where was that sword of his hidden...

Plux
06-01-2004, 20:06
How do you jump while walking/running? space don't work...

Pastorius
06-01-2004, 23:42
When I played the old dos game, you had to push up and left/right at the same time while running, to jump.
Found that to be a little bit difficult in this version, so I eventually gave up :(

digger760
07-01-2004, 09:25
to perform a running jump quickly switch from the left or right arrow key (while running) to the up arrow key. But to jump of pits you need to start the jump a bit before the edge.

I found it the flash version harder to control than the original dos version. I hav'nt found the sword yet, but i suspect it is behind the 3 slicing blades, which i have got killed by about 5 times.

If i remember rightly there are about 12 levels...i wonder if the game can sav your position. There is no way i would have the patience to play through it all. In saying that, if i searched for it, i could probably find the DOS game some were free on the web.