PDA

View Full Version : ERIKK vs Stapel II *SPOILER*

Stapel
29-12-2003, 22:13
turn 54.

Erikk is a 100 techs behind.

My horsies are east of Eindhoven though.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Stapel/20031229221321_Erik54.jpg
72.8KB

anarres
29-12-2003, 22:15
quote:Originally posted by Stapel

Erikk is a 100 techs behind.[mouth]

Stapel
02-01-2004, 09:56
hehehe,

Well, maybe 5 or 6.

Anyway, as I have said in the open thread, I am republic in turn 62. Turn 63 will bring the FP in Medina, by rushing it. Ommen will prebuild palace for whatever cool stuff.

I am at war with the Mongols. Though I can easily keep them from slaughtering me, I don't have a chance to win now. I will try to make peace asap, settle the land between us, and then move my swords towards the Dutch. The Dutch lack iron. The mongols lack horsies, like me. If I get another leader, it will build a palace in Amsterdam ;).
I will crush the Mongols with my Arab knights later. I hope they won't be able to make their UU.

Stapel
05-01-2004, 14:39
The Dutch were dragged into war with me by the Persians. I destroyed Eindoven, and got Haarlem (north of Eindhoven) during negotiations.

A settler is on the horse spot now!

Stapel
09-01-2004, 09:15
Turn 80.

I have horsies. I stopped swords production and am buidling horsemen. I am rich, and, as I am relatively ahead on techs, doing 50 gambit research. I make 100gpt. I will need money for a mass upgrade. My palace pre-build needs another 19 turns, thus I might be able to get GL. Tough call.

I have a MA with the Jerries vs Persia (one turn left). The Persians have dragged the Vikings into war with me. The vikings don't bother too much, as they are a bit too far north of me, but I do need to make peace asap.
Last turn, the Persians dragged the Dutch into war with me again. This means they will loose The Hague and Maastricht within two turns, as my swords are still there. I won't go for peace, but will take Amsterdam and its pyramids afterwards. The Dutch are weak. I have a fine SoSwords for them [evil].