PDA

View Full Version : Where is Plux at?

Plux
24-12-2003, 10:23
Welcome to my nice little FYI-thread :).

I'll be away from Dec 26 to Jan 2, 3 or 4. Could be I'll check in during the period, but I wouldn't count on it.

Happy Holidays to y'all!!![party]

Plux
17-02-2004, 23:03
I'll be gone for a little while from Feb 28 until Jun 6, living the good life in the Amazon area (Venezuela <--> Brazil). In this period Stapel (right Stapel? ;)) will inherit the throne of Shogun Plux in the ddpp game. My 1-1 PBEM against Killer will have to stay on hold (my other two 1-1's against JM and Meli already seem to be on hold for quite some time [rolleyes]). You will probably see me posting up to Feb 27, but I already wish you all a happy spring break and I'm anxious to see the state of this place again this summer [cool]!

Beam
17-02-2004, 23:06
Plux, tell us a little more of what you are planning to do over there!

Plux
19-02-2004, 12:49
Well, while my GF is doing a three-month internship in New York, I thought it'd be boring to just wait at home for her return. So I decided to get out myself as well, and visit an area I haven't explored yet. I've been in Brasil before, travelling around the east, central, and south in a way too short time. So now I'm going to do it all again, but in a more relaxed fashion, not rushing my stay at any location.

I've got a ticket booked to Caracas, but what I will do once I landed I have not plannend yet. So far I have two must-visit places scheduled; I'm going to meet a friend in Trinidad (which is located just before the north-east coast of Venezuela), and I have a couple of far-away cousins in Manaus (which I have met only a few times in my life). That's where I plan to go, the rest I will see when I get there :). So my itinerary will probably look something like this:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Plux/2004219124517_naamloos.gif
21.87KB

After returning to Caracas I take a flight back via New York, where me and my GF will spend another week and a half together before flying home :D

ProPain
19-02-2004, 13:24
I'm jealous, I wanna travel for 3 months too!!! You'll have a good time without a doubt, although I heard Brasil is especially advised for the bachelors among us.

And wave at me when you arrive at Schiphol on the 6th, cause I'm leaving for Ecuador and the Galapagos on that same day [party][dance]

Skyfish
19-02-2004, 13:56
Funny I'll be in NewYork on the same as week as you [lol]
And they say the world is small...[rolleyes]

Aggie
19-02-2004, 14:04
Even funnier: I'll be in New York that week as well [eek]

Skyfish
19-02-2004, 14:38
Well thats not even funny it fucking crazy [crazyeye]

Matrix
26-02-2004, 11:19
Perhaps you can visit Thunderfall. ;)

Or AoA. [:o]

Plux
03-06-2004, 12:30
Hi guys, I'm back! [cool] A little earlier than expected as things between me and my GF didn't work out over the past months and we're now going to part [cry], something that is still hard to fathom. Apart from the last two weeks (when we broke up), the trip has been great of course. Spent only a week alone in NY, I don't think I saw any Aggie or SF last week (but I understand you haven't as well [hmm]). I now have stamps in my passport of T&T, Guyana, Surinam, France, Brazil, Colombia and a couple of Venezuela [fdevil].

These next I days you'll prolly see more of me once I have settled in again..

Aggie
08-06-2004, 06:59
WB Plux! I hope that you still had a great time. Yes, we decided to vote against the USA this time. We now will go to Australia if my friends and I can agree on things [coool]

Matrix
09-06-2004, 16:34
Apparently it's breaking-up-time as a lot of my friends are also breaking up! [:o] After three years, six years, two years...two weeks. [rolleyes]

Anyway, good to have you back! :)

[hmm] Can you take over DDPP from Stapel again? [mischief]

Lt. Killer M
23-06-2004, 08:37
hey plux, good to have you back.
sorry about your GF - it is often quite hard. I hope you get over it soon. maybe I can help distracting you a bit by playing PBEM????