PDA

View Full Version : Kill Aggie, Col and Meli in one blow SPOILER

Stapel
22-12-2003, 11:31
In this 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 no AIs involved game, I play the Arabs and Sumerians.

The expansionist and religious Arabs have a fair start between the bonus grass. I will pump out scouts first. Nothing else! I will decide on defense, after I know where the others are. A bit risky maybe...

The agricultural and scientific Sumerians start next to cow on plains, a floodplain, and after settlign a wheat came up. This city will pump out settlers, probably for both my civs. They are quite near.

I have no industrious civ. Too bad! I really would have liked the idea of pumping out workers in one civ, and then hand them over to the industrious civ. No cost, and still decent worker speed.

On research: That's tough! My first (Arab) scout will go asap to the other civ. The Arabs have alpha. I want to research writing asap in Sumeria. So the Sumerian start on something else (forgot, I think Ceremonial...hmmm.. Don't the Arabs have that too?

The Arabs are ont the cheapest tech, so that one won't pop out a goody hut!

Skyfish
22-12-2003, 17:01
If you *give* Industrious workers to a non-industrious civ, they will become "non-industrious" slaves so the plan as you describe it would not work... of course your industrious workers can always go and work in your no-indus civ lands ;)