PDA

View Full Version : Stapel vs Lt. Killer M. part III --MAP MADE--

Stapel
17-12-2003, 11:30
After a draw and a loss, it is time to kick some German ass!

What we did last time:
-Each one island which is big enough for one ring+ .
-In the centre a large island with 4 AIs
-Only coastal tiles between our own island and the AI island.
-The AI island must be big enough, to prevent a full settlement when we arrive at the island.
-Deity level. We both start with 2 settlers. We also want 2 scouts (or more?) that are near the start loc, but not on the start loc. This way we can be sure that the ring start on the home island is not based on dumb luck.
-Roaming Barb level
-Killer: Carthago, Stapel: France, both with the numi-merc.

Basically, we'd like to do the same map as last time. Unfortunately, when we both reached the central AI island, we were backward as hell. I mangaed to settle a town on the central island, but it flipped, including my SoD...

So we should change something:

1. Stapel = the Dutch (in orange please)
2. Killer = the Germans
3. Both will have the Num. Merc. as UU.
4. Both will be commercial and agricultural (as this will give us a start with alpha and pottery) Maybe I am wrong, please check...
5. Emperor instead of deity
6. Two settlers, 1 worker, 2 scouts (same as last time)
7. 4 AI's on the main land, which needs to be larger than last time. No expensionist civs please.

This should do it!

Stapel
17-12-2003, 11:32
C3C of course ;) .

Skyfish
17-12-2003, 11:45
I talked to Stapel on MSM : I can not guarantee that the result you expect will be achieved but I will do my best, we may need a Large Map or less AIs -> which one would you prefer ?

Stapel
17-12-2003, 11:47
Large Map

Lt. Killer M
17-12-2003, 13:39
yes, larger map is the better option here ;)

thanx, sky!

Skyfish
20-12-2003, 07:30
Map Made

I started all AIs on a mountain so they can not settle in 4000BC [evil]
[lol]

Killer is player1 : the game will ask you to enter "Password for Germany" but enter : admin
Then it will ask you to change your password, enter the pw of your choice.
Same for Stapel, it will ask you the Netherlands pw just enter : admin and modify to your choice.

I like this map and I hope it will fit your requirement, with Curragh now you can have settlers on the main land very quickly...
Its a Large map but 80% water so the land mass is same as before but Tech rate will be slower.

Download Attachment: icon_paperclip.gif StapelvKiller, 3950 BC.SAV (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/skyfish/2003122073051_StapelvKiller, 3950 BC.SAV)
92.36KB

Stapel
20-12-2003, 09:21
thanks!

Lt. Killer M
26-12-2003, 15:01
thanx!

I misplaced my CD and can't play since I installed the new patch [cry]

Lt. Killer M
28-12-2003, 10:28
found it! :D