PDA

View Full Version : Stapel vs Space Oddity MAP MADE

Stapel
15-12-2003, 08:37
It took me some time to convince Space Oddity, but after some protein pills, it seems we have lift off!

C3C Monarch game, Pangea, S - AI - AI - AI - AI - SO, on a small (if possible ) map. Wandering barbies

Space: Mayas, modded to scientific and agricultural
Stapel: Dutch, modded to commercial and agricultural (I also prefer yellow.....)

Am I asking too much here?

Thanks for your effort in advance,

Stapel

Skyfish
15-12-2003, 08:59
Stapel, its important to know that whether you are Player 2 or Player 6 in the roster does not make any difference.
All the AIs will play one after another and the 2 humans always play oen after another, so the turns do not follow the roster.
Just so you can inform Space Oddity about this its important.

I will make this one later today...

a space oddity
15-12-2003, 09:13
Stapel, I didn't know you had to take such drastic matters, did you really need those? ;)

Tnx Skyfish, duly noted.

ProPain
15-12-2003, 09:29
Protein pills are nice but in this case it's better to put your helmet on.

Stapel
15-12-2003, 09:37
quote:Originally posted by Skyfish

Stapel, its important to know that whether you are Player 2 or Player 6 in the roster does not make any difference.
All the AIs will play one after another and the 2 humans always play oen after another, so the turns do not follow the roster.
Just so you can inform Space Oddity about this its important.

I will make this one later today...

Thanks Sky!
BTW, it is not about the roster, but about the position on the map. If possible, we'd like a long island witht he both of us at the ends, and the 4 AIs in the middle.

Skyfish
15-12-2003, 09:48
Aha ! One needs to be much more specific than that [groucho]

Skyfish
16-12-2003, 10:05
OK here it is :
Stapel is Player 1/admin : password is admin
SpaceOddity is Player 6.

This is a 3950BC save, no moves were made in 4000BC. In order to open the save the first you have to use the admin pw and then set you pw of your choice.

So, I dont know if you are aware but you should NEVER load a PBEM save while you are playing another save, you may accidentally open Stapel's turn [nono]

Download Attachment: icon_paperclip.gif SpaceOddity of the Maya, 3950 BC.SAV (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Skyfish/2003121610549_SpaceOddity of the Maya, 3950 BC.SAV)
62.17KB

Stapel
16-12-2003, 10:15
Merci beaucoup monsieur Poisson de Ciel!

a space oddity
16-12-2003, 10:53
As a complete PBEM newbie I wasn't aware of that, Skyfish. Thanks for the headsup. And for the map of course. :)