PDA

View Full Version : I need opponents to play on Conquests!

Emperor Amirsan.
04-12-2003, 00:19
I have just made my entry back into PBEM and I am looking for another opponent to play against. But I realy dont feel like popping the PTW cd and rather play Conquests. This game I would perfer 1v1 or 3 players, no more.

anarres
04-12-2003, 10:59
I am waiting for the first proper patch to appear, but when it does I will play you! :)

Emperor Amirsan
04-12-2003, 20:18
hey! ok, np problem, I have started two games anyways, but I'll be waiting for the one against you :). Whats your AIM if you have one? Mine is Emperor Amirsan (sound familiar no?).

BTW, why do we need the patch, is there something wrong?

anarres
04-12-2003, 20:34
Yeah - corruption is totally fucked up! Both by the new city rank bug (FP increases ranks of all cities) and the RCP 'fix' (all cities at same distance share worst city rank).

Combine these two together and the game is very annoying, and will require significant strategy changes for the 1.0 version and the first real patch (like atm the FP usually decreases overall production/commerce).

Emperor Amirsan
04-12-2003, 20:47
ahhh I see, ok then we should wait, I wouldn't like to play a game like that...

Matrix
05-12-2003, 11:50
I'd like to play in a 3 or more player game. :)

Emperor Amirsan
05-12-2003, 23:04
why dont we start a one on one game now? It looks like the game with me and annares wont start for a while. If you are interested on starting this RIGHT THIS MINUTE (if you are online) then lets start it. I can get one of my friends online to generate a map and check it so we dont have to waste time on the Map Request. :)

ProPain
20-01-2004, 16:06
Has a game started here now patches are available???